Brand Launch !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast give a slightest of a hint .. something like the first third and last letter and the type of peripheral and the place where it can be fitted and the price range and the errmm.. :ashamed:

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS !!!!!!

Guesses for Rs. 400/-

Thermaltake: mr47 ; chhangte ; PuP
Alienware: satanofgamers
Foxconn: backtoexistence ; Grease Monk
Lian Li: b00gieMan

OK HERE's the Third Image-clip. This one is a big hint !! :cool2:

The Coupon Value is now Rs. 300/- !!!

Come on GUYS !!! and GIRLS !! (who am i kiddin' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

There's still 300 Good Ones to be WON HERE !!!

Attachments

• Guess-1.jpg
    Guess-1.jpg
    665 bytes · Views: 364
  • Guess-2.jpg
    Guess-2.jpg
    631 bytes · Views: 366
  • Guess-3.jpg
    Guess-3.jpg
    631 bytes · Views: 370
techshop guy now should make the price worth 3000 for so guessing so pathetic hints which are good for nothing :p

Not worth racking brains for just 300 bux :D

u tell people , what brand is it already, and we will all donate you 10 bucks in our next purchase of the brand from your shop, and if like 30 people do that you can enjoy 300 bucks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

b00gieMan said:
techshop guy now should make the price worth 3000 for so guessing so pathetic hints which are good for nothing :p

Not worth racking brains for just 300 bux :D

Its just fun.... I feel u are just crapping another dealer as you have nothing better to offer urself.... If I am right you are a dealer elsewhere and I see no effort from u for any new deals or effort to get another brand here

this is not :no:

@thread starter- : since you are continuing with your microscopic guesses--is it that none of the brands listed so far is correct ? or are you planning to do a lottery in the end ?

mutant said:
u tell people , what brand is it already, and we will all donate you 10 bucks in our next purchase of the brand from your shop, and if like 30 people do that you can enjoy 300 bucks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:no: Dude Stop crapping this thread :no:

If you dont wanna participate, don't , but like ronnie_gogs said above, its all for a bit of FUN !!!

And seriously, guys who are making jokes about Rs. 500 and Rs. 400 being small amounts, you dont know the products, you dont know what the prices will be, beleive me the margins are small in this business, at least the other dealers will support me on that !!!!

|nsan|ty said:
@thread starter- : since you are continuing with your microscopic guesses--is it that none of the brands listed so far is correct ? or are you planning to do a lottery in the end ?

Dude If I say whether one of the Brands guessed till now is correct or not, then that's spoiling it for other guys... why dont you try looking at the images instead ?? :)

TheTechShopGuy said:
:no: Dude Stop crapping this thread :no:

If you dont wanna participate, don't , but like ronnie_gogs said above, its all for a bit of FUN !!!

And seriously, guys who are making jokes about Rs. 500 and Rs. 400 being small amounts, you dont know the products, you dont know what the prices will be, beleive me the margins are small in this business, at least the other dealers will support me on that !!!!

Sorry dude, crapping thread was not my intention, neither was to offend someone or to disrespect money, was just crackin a joke, sorry if it hurt you:ashamed: , m am still in this thing, and my guess is still Enermax:tongue:

well ronnie,

what i said was also for FUN and nobody was telling you for anything..was it??

2ndly its upto me what i need to do and to which forum i need to do..

If you cant take fun and funny comments then you shouldnt even bother wasting your time here..

Mainly this was a fun comment to techshopguy and am cool with it hez cool with it..who are you to...?? u know what i i mean.. ??

So..puleeeeezz..

Saying again..if you cant take fun then dont be into it..NOBODY TOLD YOU ANYTHING..so chill!

Anyways am outta this shit.

ronnie_gogs said:
Its just fun.... I feel u are just crapping another dealer as you have nothing better to offer urself.... If I am right you are a dealer in [E] and I see no effort from u for any new deals or effort to get another brand here

this is not :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back