Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

M2 received. Quick delivery n good packaging.

Excellent service by d dealer. :)

cant wait 2 use d m2. waiting for d 50 hr burn in. :(

^ We are not expecting any new stocks for atleast 20-25 days due to some stock issues with MP4nation . We can offer you a good price on Brainwavz M3 if you are interested :).

I ordered the Brainwavz M1 at your site (Order no. 132). I transferred the money today but it will be credited tomorrow. But I think I have sent the money twice. I intimated the same via telephone today evening. If they get credited in your account twice, please look into the matter. BTW, I have deposited Rs 1580/- for them as per the price in the website (but twice by mistake). Why is the price being shown as 1950/- here?

OK I can confirm now. I just received two SMSs mentioning different transaction IDs. Rs 1580/- has been debited to your account twice. I am really awaiting your response.

baccilus said:
I ordered the Brainwavz M1 at your site (Order no. 132). I transferred the money today but it will be credited tomorrow. But I think I have sent the money twice. I intimated the same via telephone today evening. If they get credited in your account twice, please look into the matter. BTW, I have deposited Rs 1580/- for them as per the price in the website (but twice by mistake). Why is the price being shown as 1950/- here?

+1

Please answer regarding the difference in pricing ?

Rs.1950 is the suggested retail price at which the product M1 and Pro Alpha were launched and initially sold at . Both the product actually belong to the 2k+ category in terms of SQ and International pricing :).

Recently we had special discounts and steal price deals on the M1 on TE . The price was Rs.1575 , the offer was posted in this thread.

http://www.techenclave.com/pristinenote/hot-deals-brainwavz-m1-n2-player-195834.html

Similarly the price on website was reduced to reflect the on-going offer :)

PristineNote said:
^ We have indeed received 2 payments of 1580 . Please PM me your complete account details , so that we can work on the reverse payment :)
Thanks a lot.. Just gave the details over phone. And I must say, exceptional service.

PristineNote said:
^ In that case should I withhold the reverse payment until you have received the M1 ?

I just received my M1. You have amazing service. I decided to not get another M1 for now since I invested in a DBA-02 which I got from eSanthosh. But I am sure I will keep buying from you. Thanks a lot. 10/10 from me :)

Hello

I need a Brainwavz M3 to replace a broken RE0 for my wife. I'm transferring the amount(3950) to your account. I'll PM you my address once again.

Thanks

Back