OC & Modding BOSCH launches Dremel in India

HailStonE

Skilled

This is slightly old news but not yet posted here at TE.. The modders ultimate wet dream & delight DREMEL rotery tool is officially launched in India by BOSCH with Indian warranty running at native 230v... :hap2:

Specially useful for professional artisans for detailed tasks like carving, engraving, routing, grinding and sharpening

With the launch of the Dremel range of products by Bosch Power Tools, creativity is no longer limited to the skilled few. Everyone with an artistic bend can now etch their creativity onto wood/ glass or even clay pots with the new range of stunning ergonomically designed - Dremel 300 series.

The new Dremel 300 series is designed for increased comfort and comes with improved features. The tool also has high quality, versatile accessories and attachments for detailed tasks like carving, engraving, routing, grinding and sharpening that can be performed with ease.
:eek:hyeah:

The versatile Dremel 300

Explaining the benefits of this fine range, Mr. Vijay Pandey, Vice President – India and SAARC region, Bosch Power Tools said, “This is one of the finest innovations from the Do- It-Yourself portfolio of Bosch Power Tools. The USP of these tools are their ergonomic designs which enables detailed creative applications. It offers the user a comfortable grip with a convenient lightweight housing. It is the ideal tool for users who like to bring precision into their work and create the best of productsâ€

While this tool can be used by a lay man, it’s extremely handy for a professional artisan who can discover numerous possibilities like detailed sanding, precise routing, polishing for a great finish or even cutting through all kinds of materials.

The Dremel 300 series comes with a 25 and 55 accessories set. Both offer high quality of accessories in a convenient case for storing of accessories and attachments.

The Dremel 300 series is priced at INR 5625/- and INR 7321/- for the 25 accessories kit and 55 accessories kit respectively. The Kit is available at all Metro Cash and Carry and Hometown Outlets in India. It can also be purchased from some of the Authorized Bosch Power Tool dealers across the country.

For more information on Dremel 300 series, please contact the helpline numbers - 1800 425 8665 - 098440 08665

Source: -
Bosch Power Tools launches Dremel range of tools
:clap::clap::clap:
And for every bodies delight.... For your buying pleasure.... With the ongoing ICICI Bank discount of 20% for eBay...

eBay India: DREMEL MULTIPURPOSE TOOL KIT,DIY,HOBBY,CREATIVE PROJECT (item 130385803009 end time 01-May-2010 20:56:29 IST)

Awesome news.
Sad that I couldn't afford it right now. But I will surely get it after some time.

IINM Isn't Dremel tool refers to product manufactured by company 'DREMEL' ?
How BOSCH have used name DREMEL?

ronnie_gogs said:
Great news..... I can replace the Chinese one I had been using for some time :D
Some details of chinese tool please.

Hypercity has been selling the Dremel 300 (along with some other Dremel and Bosch products) for a while now. While their price isn't the best, they have a demo piece for people to play with.

I've put up an eBay link of the seller who is selling the 55 piece set.. After discount it comes to ~4.5k shipped (Rs. 1000/- off). Not a bad price if you consider MRP mentioned in the news piece...

The Indian warranty & voltage is applied. Confirm again from seller before ordering & its a good deal to get.. :)

errr I bought the Dremel 300 55 accesories kit with the flexshaft for Rs4000 + 4% VAT nearly 2 years back at Metro, Bangalore.

SunnyBoi said:
errr I bought the Dremel 300 55 accesories kit with the flexshaft for Rs4000 + 4% VAT nearly 2 years back at Metro, Bangalore.

i bought the same model for 4400 from sp road, 2 years back...

Sorry for bumping an old thread. Does anyone have experiences or advise for buying a dremel, particularly Bosch ones?

Back