Borderlands - Discussion Thread

Played it for 2 hours straight. It's totally fun. Anyone up for co-op session? I joined some random co-op game online, but they were already on level 23, so I decided to leave it.

Re: Borderlands - The last straw

well dude use this program called regseeker and search for any entries relating to borderlands and delete it because there might be other entries also

kippu said:
ethan i am on level 10 ...host a game and i will join in :p

Kippu, I'll try and host it later on. For now, I have to try out GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. I'll let you know in this thread itself or PM you. ;)

@ethan, on a scale of 1 to 10 where do you place Boderlands? If its any help i didn't like Fallout 3 is it similar to that?

I didn't like Fallout 3 either. But I easily adapted to this game. It's very engaging and fun. I would rate it at this point as I have fairly played it long enough. This is a pretty straight forward FPS with weapon management possibly being the RPG element. The rest of the mission structure is pretty easy and doesn't have a lot of side missions thrown at you. You just walk to the person in concern and he gives a mission, you either accept or reject and proceed accordingly. The other folks would probably give you a better overview.

horrible game

very boring & monotonous

fallout 3 was much more fun

planet alcatraz & a farewell to dragons should be fun

Finally completed the game today.. Now I can have my real life back.. :bleh:

(Only until MW2 is released.. :D)

I didn't like the ending boss fight though.. I felt that the road that covered the hills and the enemy AI on it was more difficult than the boss himself.. :rofl::rofl:

Borderlands Anyone??

hey guys i have started playing borderland and it would be really awesome if some one will play the game with me

my gamepsy id is magnablast

Re: Borderlands Anyone??

Me too love the game but as its Gamespy's matchmaking system, how can I connect to u?

BTW do u know how to change the directory where Steam downloads the game?

Re: Borderlands Anyone??

Ryunosuke said:
Me too love the game but as its Gamespy's matchmaking system, how can I connect to u?

BTW do u know how to change the directory where Steam downloads the game?

nope thats one of the main disadvantages of steam all the stupid games that you have has to be present in the same folder as steam :( and i can invite you by adding you has a friend all i need is your gamespy id :D

Back