Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

No problem. In the mean time, I was playing some coop with random people. The game is hard! And some areas have respawning enemies which continue to screw you over until you kill the boss. Not a big fan of this. Which class are you thinking of playing?

Btw, I am getting consistent texture pop ins when open a chest. Anyone else having this issue? Everything else runs fine.

^^That is a known problem for this game in every platform.
Is there no way we can restrict the players within the game? :(

It seems there is a solution to your problem.For that thank prof sameer.sharma.& @Ethan_Hunt:D

Heres what you have to do.

1.Open tunngle.
2.On the main window look at top left hand corner.Besides the "Home" logo(or start page option) you will find another option called "Private Networks" click there.
3.Now if you want to host just create a "network name" & "network password" then pass it to your buddies.click create update.
4.If you are doing it for the first time it will ask you to activate it.Do as it says.Restart tunngle.
5.If you are a guest then just put the name & password provided by the host in "join as existing network" option.Now click join.(Here too activation is required for first time users)

Congratulations! you have successfully created a private room now you are ready and free of all unwanted players.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. It might be helpful for us. Luckily, no one else joined our game yesterday. :)

And we had a solid time for close to 4 hours. Kauzy left a bit early but me and Aman continued until 12:30 PM, reached Chapter 7, leveled up until 10 and called it quits. The enemy AI is really powerful esp. those badass variants and we run out of ammo in the heat of the battle. But luckily we revive each other and ensure that we run around the area collecting ammo and health (rare!) before it depletes. Somehow we haven't unlocked our character's special abilities yet. Skill points have been spent on some abilities. Good stuff this is and we are definitely enjoying it. Aman is a pro with the sniper rifle with the near perfect headshots and critical damage - I can probably imagine how good he is in BF3 and CS. :p

People who are forming a team, try and share your contact numbers amongst each other. It's best to contact one another prior to the session and decide on a common time. Also, have your mics and a VOIP client ready, without which, it's pretty tough to coordinate.

Thanks man. It might be helpful for us. Luckily, no one else joined our game yesterday. :)

And we had a solid time for close to 4 hours. Kauzy left a bit early but me and Aman continued until 12:30 PM, reached Chapter 7, leveled up until 10 and called it quits. The enemy AI is really powerful esp. those badass variants and we run out of ammo in the heat of the battle. But luckily we revive each other and ensure that we run around the area collecting ammo and health (rare!) before it depletes. Somehow we haven't unlocked our character's special abilities yet. Skill points have been spent on some abilities. Good stuff this is and we are definitely enjoying it. Aman is a pro with the sniper rifle with the near perfect headshots and critical damage - I can probably imagine how good he is in BF3 and CS. :p

wtf.. level 10?? i hate u guys :cry:

@mithun & @psygeist please check the main page it has been updated.It seems you guys can form a team.

Team C:- @jc36lect3r & @Jasku please confirm your timings.Today we can try.Btw @ubergeek dude if you want to join us then please confirm.Guys we still have one slot left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, got some timing issues today, going out for a movie with family and friends at 10 pm. I can play after the movie if anyone's still up. Btw, I am looking for a decent headset with mic, what are you guys using?

wtf.. level 10?? i hate u guys :cry:

Sorry man. :ashamed:

But I guess you can catch up on solo until then? And please please buy a proper mic. Costs barely 100~150 Rs for a desktop mic. It is very hard to communicate otherwise. Aman'd voice OTOH is crystal clear thanks to the Steelseries Syberia V2. :p

Back