Car & Bike Booked new Unicorn Dazzler

Hells_Fury said:
Congrats...I just got my Twister last Monday. Which city are you from? and which color did you book?

Congrats 2 u tooo :). I am from pune and Booked in silver color.:clap:

djmykey said:
Awesome... Price ? Color ? and Waiting time ?

Onroad price : 71600. Color: Silver. Waiting time : If you make full payment. No waiting time till yet. :)

Have fornt and rear disk breaks. Engine seems like same what CB Unicorn is having. No major changes in engine. Weight is reduced @ 138 compaired to CB Unicorn : 146. Height is reduced :clap: (As i am 5.5")
Looks : Improved. Near to CB Twister.

Wow a new unicorn.....i never knew about this bike. Looks cool and no longer a commuter /family bike but sporty.

With the quality and butter smooth engine of Honda and now sporty looks, coupled with mono suspension this one is a killer bike IMO.

PS: I own an earlier version of unicorn.

I have a 4.5 yr old Uni :D Its still awesome except for small nicks and creaks... BTW the thing on the petrol tank does not entice me.. rather I'm not a fan of that fiber thing there.. So my plan as of now is sell this off and get the current version of Unicorn... lets see how that goes...

^^Same here.. Own one from jan 2005. Its been taken on lots of torturous rides and its done pretty well. that despite giving my bike hardly for any servicing.. :) In fact it runs as good as the unicorns albeit i miss the butter smoothness of the engine which i had felt in the first few yrs.

Now i too am tempted to get the new one but no way i am gonna have it. Already bought a GS150R in February.

If i had any idea about this new Uni i would have postponed my purchase.

RadioHeAd said:
^^Same here.. Own one from jan 2005. Its been taken on lots of torturous rides and its done pretty well. that despite giving my bike hardly for any servicing.. :) In fact it runs as good as the unicorns albeit i miss the butter smoothness of the engine which i had felt in the first few yrs.

My bike takes me everywhere... that itself is a lot of torture for it :)

I love this bike and the only other bike that comes closer to this is the Yamaha FZ.. it looks awesome and has a humongous rear tyre, I love that bike but its FE just kills me, not that I travel a lot but I like a bike that has good FE.

Congrats....I really like the looks..and trust me...the Unicorn engine is superb...Mine's still going strong ::touch wood:: since Jan 2005

ajab.ghajab said:
The site sucks. Can someone point me to some videos on how the bike looks 360° ??
hey,
Do u know there is a search engine called google and moreover there is a online video streaming website called youtube :rofl: .
Moreover you can visit the company website for it's 360° view.

subhadip0608 said:
hey,
Do u know there is a search engine called google and moreover there is a online video streaming website called youtube :rofl: .
Moreover you can visit the company website for it's 360° view.

I hope you read my post. I mentioned the site sucks. It doesn't have a 360° view. Does it show one for you on your system?

Also since you seem to be so adept at Google and YouTube, could you give me the link for what I asked?

It would be nice if you check what you are talking about before posting nonsense.

Back