Not open for further replies.

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Skilled
maine.png

###########################################

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520

with free Screen protector + Frosted black hard case(for the back and sides)
Date of Purchase : 01/01/2010

Reason for Selling : Upgrading to BOLD :D

Warranty : Uptil December 31, 2010

Condition : 9.9/10 (Almost perfect), 1-2 minor scratches on the back, that's it!
All accesories, box, etc are there.

I have put a screen gaurd on the display, also included is a frosted black hard case for the back (check 2nd last timage).

SPECIFICATIONS :
bb8250specs.png

No Low-balling please

No Ebay listing

Delhi/NCR Buyers preferred

Re: Blackberry Curve 8520 // 10 Day old, Going cheap

Thats the price in any shop right now...just checked yesterday...sorry if this looks like Im crapping ure thread, but I did actually see these phones with bill at the above price.

^^ agreed...New one's price is gone down but not sure by how much..Do pm me with ur final price..i'm interested.

Can u mention the shops where u saw this price? AFAIK this phone still sells for Rs. 13990 approx.

mav2000 said:
Thats the price in any shop right now...just checked yesterday...sorry if this looks like Im crapping ure thread, but I did actually see these phones with bill at the above price.

mav2000 said:

vikas049 said:
^^ agreed...New one's price is gone down but not sure by how much..Do pm me with ur final price..i'm interested.

Let me put an end to the speculation right now.

In DELHI, the lowest price I could find was 13900 for a new piece 4 days go, if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then good for you.

But I highly doubt that there would be a difference of ~1.5k in the prices, nonetheless the buyers are smart enough to decide for themselves.

The prices I've quoted aren't so outrageoud so as to warrant your crapping.

The price is not up for a debate. I dont want any more posts stating that it's selling for xxx here and xxx there.

Another drop. Rs. 12k Shipped

bro hold it for me. I am from Delhi - so we can meet up and do this deal in person. PM me ur mobile no.

gautamsarin said:
bro hold it for me. I am from Delhi - so we can meet up and do this deal in person. PM me ur mobile no.
Sent. please contact asap.

Final drop to Rs.11000 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back