**BlackBerry Bold 9000** and **BlackBerry Bold 9700**

Status
Not open for further replies.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
**BlackBerry BOLD 9000 with Extras for 6.5k only**

Up for sale is a good condition **BlackBerry Bold 9000**.

Condition - The phone is in GOOD condition. Has a couple of nicks and marks but nothing major. The screen is perfect. The phone is in pretty good shape over all.

Accessories & Extras Included - Brand new Original Charger, Box, Brand New USB Cable, BRAND NEW ORIGINAL Leather Holster, Manuals, CD.

Pictures -

More Information - The phone is Unlocked and works on Vodafone, India.

Reason For Sale - Need $$$$$ to cover the purchase of Samsung Galaxy S2.

Location - New Delhi.

Shipping - Would prefer dealing locally but can ship at buyer's risk through his preferred mode. Yes, you pay for shipping at actuals.

Expected Price - COLOR="red"] SOLD[/COLOR]

Don't ask me for Best Price and stuff. If you have an offer, take the PM route. All REASONABLE offers would be considered.

Note -
No holding business, whomsoever pays first gets the handset.
Please do not troll the thread. Take PM route for any suggestions.
Looking for a quick sale.
You may PM me or post here for any clarifications.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
**BUMP with a PRICE DROP**

The BB 9700 has been sold and paid for on eBay but I don't want to ship to Nagaland because of the high shipping risk. Price has now been reduced on BOTH the phones.

PM me with your offers.. Let's get these things sold.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
*BUMP**

Only BB Bold 9000 available now..Have also added a BRAND NEW ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY LEATHER HOLSTER to sweeten the deal.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
I accidently dropped the phone on my table today. It gave the phone some minimal nicks. The price has now been reduced to Rs. 6,990/- ..

Pretty cheap for a BB Bold.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
Bump.. The phone is just sitting in the box collecting dust. Make some offers people.. Lets get this thing sold.

viditkalra

Adept
Jun 19, 2010
Hey, the phone is around an year old.. As for the battery life, i personally tested it and it lets me through a day with heavy usage.. should last more with medium or light usage..

Status
Not open for further replies.