Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the cdma variant of moto e. I suppose it doesnt have a sim slot at all and will not work with any gsm provider in india.

It is having a SIM slot and can work with any GSM provider worldwide. However the Android 5.1 limited the functionality but now a workaround is there for using it on the network.

It is having a SIM slot and can work with any GSM provider worldwide. However the Android 5.1 limited the functionality but now a workaround is there for using it on the network.

Do note that, mentioned workaround needs to be executed every time you take out SIM. :)

Even i was looking for the same but the thing is, how do we get this from BestBuy to a freight forwarder ? I'll be interested if we can combine our order and split the shipping + customs costs

Even i'm also interested in this. Perhaps we can make a GO?
Btw is there any deal on the Lumia 730? I actually prefer this over any other Lumia out there. Perfect size with good specs for me. Also a dual-sim would be sweet!
Well the one he linked is unlocked AFAIK.. For me, I emailed at n t and requested for unlock code, it's that easy

Its locked. It says in the features.
Don't we need to be activated for 6 months to unlock a GoPhone or do they allow this to be unlocked for international customers without any fuss about this limitation of theirs ?

I also thought that this is the case, which was why i didn't buy a Sprint/AT&T Moto E. i hope the email thing works.

Black Friday starts 27th nov iirc.

Yes, but the online sales start sooner :)

Bought EVGA GTX 950 for 130$ + tax (152$) from newegg. I have someone who'll be bringing that in Jan. SSDs and Monitors have some really good offers. And 300$ PS4 and XBOne bundles.

Should have clarified. Looking for deal on graphics card for GTX 970 or R9 390 (So $280-330 price range). Btw, thats some heavy hardware you have got been brought to India. Who's the good Samaritan?

Should have clarified. Looking for deal on graphics card for GTX 970 or R9 390 (So $280-330 price range). Btw, thats some heavy hardware you have got been brought to India. Who's the good Samaritan?
Check newegg for more deals. I was just mentioning the deals, haven't bought the monitor or consoles (would've loved to though). Just some PC components.

Check newegg for more deals. I was just mentioning the deals, haven't bought the monitor or consoles (would've loved to though). Just some PC components.

I have checked newegg. Pretty good prices. Especially on the R9 390 (which is much more expensive in India for some reason).

Sample pricing:
R9 390 -> 21-23k from Newegg vs 35-40k in India
GTX 970 -> 20-23k from Newegg vs 26-32k In India

The problem is with the shipping and customs (as always). 5-7k odd customs and 3k shipping. All in all, GTX 970 ends up being same price without warranty while R9 390 is still ~5-7k cheaper.

So, unless one has got anyone to bring the goods (warranty is still an issue) or cheaper means of shipping, I guess the graphic card deals are out of our reach!!

Thats the cdma variant of moto e. I suppose it doesnt have a sim slot at all and will not work with any gsm provider in india.
No It is not CDMA phone.Gone through the slickdeal discussion and hence decided buy.

So is this unlocked for international use?
Ppl have used different sim in the phone.There was a 7 page discussion in slickdeal regarding the same. still fingers crossed

Thanks for the link bro. you have saved some googling time :) I ll update once the phone is in my hand

No It is not CDMA phone.Gone through the slickdeal discussion and hence decided buy.

Ppl have used different sim in the phone.There was a 7 page discussion in slickdeal regarding the same. still fingers crossed

Thanks for the link bro. you have saved some googling time :) I ll update once the phone is in my hand
I ordered 2. Fingers crossed.

There also seems to be a Verizon Moto E 2015 going on right now for $10. But I don't know the link. I read it on reddit.
Anyway if anyone can order the Moto E LTE 2015 for me too I would be very glad. I just pray that the unlocking works without any issue. I can't do anything from here. Only browsing. :(

BTW, Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Studio Headphones $150. Very good deal imo.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016MNAAI

ppobox. International CC. While entering the billing address it asks if you have an international billing address. Once you click they give an address from houston texas to enter as billing address. Then my order didnt get cancelled.

How do i get the moto E to India. Am kinda new to this please tell me the process in details.
I tried to order from bestbuy directly but the shipping address is limited to US only.I am not able to select any Indian states lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back