Car & Bike Bike Suggestion to go to office. 60km everyday

gauviz

Adept
Hi ,
Need suggestion for bike to go to office 30km each side so total 60km. (thane to goregaon)
I'm 28yr ,70kg, 5'6"
Fuel efficiency and comfort is important and not too heavy. hence looking for 100cc - 125cc bikes only have taken test ride of Passion X Pro. seemed fine, not too impressed with looks
Considering Honda CB stunner.
Suggestions needed.

Please avoid 100-125cc bike, yeah they are good on mileage, but wont be comfortable for daily 60km commuting.

Better go for some good cheap tourer, cruisers, like Karizma R/ZMR or Avenger 220 , will surely give you a nice company :)

Also try to buy bike with good windshield, will protect you from dust/wind and hence less fatigue :)

I travel 60 kms daily from Thane to Lower Parel & recently sold my Splendor & brought HF deluxe, gives me around 70kmpl, i ride below 60kmph.

Been almost a month & I am happy with my decision.

Depends on you if you want some stylish bike to impress girls or want a commuter bike, no offense please.

I suggest 150 cc bikes from Honda or Hero MC for office going /daily commuting purpose,

As TS consider CB stunner, hoping he can stretch his budget and go for CB Unicorn if don't mind the looks (which is good IMHO) - Almost decade of reliability guaranteed - If use properly. If prefer Naked looked - Dazler quite good too with added goodies.

I don't have any idea about Mumbai traffic,but it is not very different than Kolkata (I presume) & maneuvering a fixed front bike everyday quite a work through heavy trafic (IMHO).

If you want a commuting bike then go for a discover 100t. The baap of mileage bikes.
If you want that little bite xtra however , then go for the Honda Twister . It just wont give you the feel of a commuter bike and it has good aerodynamics with good looks.

Back