bestylish.com coupons and deals

RVK2488 said:
:O I purchased 5 and I thought that was ridiculous :p

I purchased 12 for friends & family then stopped:p thought would be overkill:rofl: Anyway payment for two coupon stuck at payment gateway, customer care guy said they will refund for sure:hap2: Only thing to worry why bestylish.com has alone CC as payment source:S For safe side going to use virtual card, later will redo VC.

veer_singh said:
yeepee !!!
am the highest wicket taker , total 23 coupons
11=lucknow [brother found it]
10=jaipur [varkey found it]
02=bangalore [myself]
most of my email id's were not valid at the time of account creation at D&Y ,
I went through > my account > my orders > my vouchers ,copied the code , pasted it at notepad and saved .
Please dont Pm me for codes :( , as am sharing some of them with TE members , relatives and friends ;)
Poore ghar ke joote badal daaloonga... :rofl:

virus32win said:
Only thing to worry why bestylish.com has alone CC as payment source:S For safe side going to use virtual card, later will redo VC.

Even I used HDFC NetSafe for all purchases :)

Edit -

btw, my both order's status changed from 'Review' to 'Processing' :)

virus32win said:
For safe side going to use virtual card, later will redo VC.
What is Virtual Card ?
RVK2488 said:
Even I used HDFC NetSafe for all purchases :)
Is there a way to pay witn HDFC Netbanking ?

skumar9988 said:
Someone please help in paying via CC.

I'll Deposit the amount in advance..

Same here. I got 3 coupons and one of them got wasted because i used my debit card !
If someone can please do payment on my behalf, i will pay in advance.

one of the things i want to buy:
http://www.bestylish.com/104192dd-dark-denim-12384

guptavis said:
What is Virtual Card ?

Is there a way to pay witn HDFC Netbanking ?

Same here. I got 3 coupons and one of them got wasted because i used my debit card !

If someone can please do payment on my behalf, i will pay in advance.

one of the things i want to buy:

bestylish - 104192DD-DARK DENIM
I too used my ICICI debit card, and it worked fine.... lets see when I get the shoes now..

j_jindal1 said:
I too used my ICICI debit card, and it worked fine.... lets see when I get the shoes now..
Really! Debit Card worked for you? Was it Master Card or Visa? Mine was a master card and transaction failed.

I called up their customer care and they said its not possible to use debit card. Only Credit Cards are accepted.

It was a visa card.... Actually after entering the card details, I was redirected to a visa verification site from where I was redirecetd to ICICI bank site which asked me some personal details (DOB, Card valid from, Card PIN, mobile no.) etc. It also asked me to set a password for future transactions.... It all look weird to me but since it was ICICIbank site, I entered the details without thinking much...

guptavis said:
Really! Debit Card worked for you? Was it Master Card or Visa? Mine was a master card and transaction failed.

I called up their customer care and they said its not possible to use debit card. Only Credit Cards are accepted.

the site is f@*king slow.... can't even see what shoes. ..are there, because of this sh[tty slow thing I decided not to buy coupons and get stuck in their sh[ty payment gateway.... I lost the otherwise good deal....I am p\ssed off... :/

waatavr said:
the site is f@*king slow.... can't even see what shoes. ..are there, because of this sh[tty slow thing I decided not to buy coupons and get stuck in their sh[ty payment gateway.... I lost the otherwise good deal....I am p\ssed off... :/
Site was slow 'coz people were crawling all over it...

Just ordered these..

bestylish - NU -101-BROWN

Needed a canvas shoes, 99 bucks is awesome price.... :)

it was not slow earlier

traffic load has increased

i had surfed their website with all products in one tab itself

and then also was quite fast

but from yesterday its taking minimum 2-3 minutes for each page to load

might improve soon

coupon limit is till 31 july so lot of time

and they are adding new products everyday

thats my observation

raksrules said:
I have heard that canvas shoes are ultra comfortable vis-a-vis sports shoes, is it true ?
wrong info mate, canvas shoes can never be as comfortable as sports shoes, its just that the converse shoes are the "in" thing.

raksrules said:
I have heard that canvas shoes are ultra comfortable vis-a-vis sports shoes, is it true ?
They are both totally different type of shoes... Sports shoes can be used everywhere (terrain) but you cannot use Canvas. Also Canvas is cooler in summers compared to sports shoes but in winters they tend to give you colder feet......

raksrules said:
comfort is a matter of preference. I never really prefer sports shoes at all. Would anyday prefer rugged leather shoe for most settings.

Back