Budget 15-20K Best Stable Android Camera phone under 18k

Mr India

Disciple
so i have a budget of 18 k.
Here is what i need in priority basis -
Great camera and low light also cam should perform great.
Stable phone functions - no call drop /excess heating /bugs etc that most of these chinese brands have.
No hanging or lagging with basic apps like snapchat /ig /fb /messenger etc installed so a good processor too
Android 5+
Willing to buy used as well if under warranty
Should not be too big in size around 5-5.2 inches look good
Battery to last full day with data on
Should last me 2 years

Apart from the great battery part, a used S5 should fit your bill perfectly.
S5 cam has f 2.2 and 2.4 so low light pics wont be good. Also samsungs hang and lag too much as i myself own a galaxy. The processor and 2g ram wont be enough for today. s6 is good but wont get one for under 20 even used.

Most phone struggle at low light cam shots, even the flagships. I feel a used Nexus 5x 16gb is what would fit your description? New Oneplus X.
yeah man the Nexus 5x looks all good. just a new one though is at 24k. way overpriced when it only has 2gb ram. at 24k better buy a One plus 2. i think one plus x looks good. but dont want a buggy phone

Last edited:
How about a LG G2? The imported ones are pretty cheap although without warranty. Good hardware, great display, good cam.
even a imported g2 is at 19k , better buy a samsung s5 than this. i would like atleast 6 month warranty as if phone goes wrong il need to buy a new one and will need 3-4 month of savings again.

@All - seriously thinking of buying a One plus X. should i go ahead ? what are the negatives of this phone ? any deals etc. coming up ? like 10% sbi cashback or something. planning to buy on 2nd may after my salary comes in so i can wait 20 days.

Great camera. . You should rule out one plus x. I had one and it has a terrible camera.
If you don't mind the size Oneplus two if the budget permits. Or else moto x play at around 16k has a great camera and very good battery life.

Great camera. . You should rule out one plus x. I had one and it has a terrible camera.
If you don't mind the size Oneplus two if the budget permits. Or else moto x play at around 16k has a great camera and very good battery life.
but i read some reviews and they all said camera is good and sensor also nice. so confused

does the moto x play have same sensor as moto x style ? can anyone confirm

Last edited:
They both have Sony IMX230 sensors, but Style can do 4k HD recording and 720p slomo which the Play cannot. I have both, Play's camera is quite decent, but am not sure about your low light expectations. You get what you pay for.

They both have Sony IMX230 sensors, but Style can do 4k HD recording and 720p slomo which the Play cannot. I have both, Play's camera is quite decent, but am not sure about your low light expectations. You get what you pay for.
what about the ZTE z9 mini bro ? it has a great camera and has the ix234 sensor which is better than even moto x play. It is just 1 version short of ix240 which the amazing s6 has. Since same sensor in bothplay and style i cango for play as i found it low light cam review just ok. atleast better than my current galaxy. but the thing is zte is at 10499 on flipkart though out of stock. way better than moto play at 16.5k. what do yu advise ?

I can't tell you about that, sorry, never saw a ZTE device with anyone. In general Sony, Samsung and Apple have the better cameras, so if that is really your strict requirement maybe save up a bit a look for a Xperia, iPhone or the newer Galaxies.

Back