PC Peripherals best prices in nehru place : recommendations

rawlinsons

Disciple
hi guys..
I am in the process of procurement of a new hardware set up for my desktop. Based in delhi with NP around , could anyone suggest one of the good dealers in NP for a good price with reliability.
TIA
rawlinsons

SMC International!! They are the ones who actually know what they're selling!!:)

I've also seen OCZ, Patriot and corsair RAMs with them along with ASUS Rampage Formula(x48 mobo!!)!!

They actually have 2 stores in NP one at the front and the other along with all the comp shops!

In the front shop i've seen MSI NX9800GTX and GX2!!:eek:hyeah:

They are also the retailers for CoolerMaster products so u can get a variety of coolers from them too!!:)

sohail99 said:
SMC International!! They are the ones who actually know what they're selling!!:)

And very well know how to deceive the uninitiated ones when they've no clue abt the price of the product they're buying or the alternate one being given when the required one is not with them; :lol:

Do try Cost-to-Cost and Computer Empire and do a proper price comparison;

I've a good experience with CE; :)

PS: Rush alert @ CE!!!

thanks...did hear abt both of these ..any idea on Dell 22 incher (not ultrasharp )purchase..through TE GO (in case any in future) or from NP , if available...

yep

only 3 shops are worth ur visit in nehru place

for any product u want always get quotations from these three shops

1. ce

small shop

always crowded

no price printouts

need to ask personally to get quotations

2. c2c

price printouts outside the shop

fixed price on the day

no bargaining

huge shop , good shopping experience

3. smc

keep good stuff like overclocking stuff, heatsinks,good quality cabinets

no fixed price

prices differ on two shops of smc!! , thus u must check out both of them

open to bargaining

can "cheat " u if they come to know that u are a noob

within there 3 u will find the lowest price foe any product u want on nehru place

+1 for SMC if u know what you want & market price.
Otherwise also it is a good practise to take quotes from others for better product information as well as price.

It's always better to take quotes from both SMC and CE and compare it as one may be cheap in some and other may be in some other components

Back