Best online store

think123

Disciple
starting new thread to get opinion on which are the best online stores.

pls discuss your opinion about any online store and service experiences here.

some of online stores are

1.flipkart

2.infibeam

3.letsbuy

4.tradus

5.timtara

6.bestylish

7.yebhi

8.homeshop18

9.adexmart

10.ebay.in

11.20north

12.ShopYourWorld

##########Results after 100 votes##########

Rank 1 ***** Ebay.in

Rank 2 **** Flipkart

Rank 3 *** Letsbuy

###################################​

List of Deal Websites(by rocker123)

link:http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/best-online-store-193425-2.html#post1850029

Letsbuy is good due to the ongoing discount coupons but other than that, the shipping time is largely inconsistent. We've had instances where some received the product the next day whereas some after 20 days. For me, one order was shipped the next day and the other after 12 days.

With ebay.in's inventory of items and the mandatory 7 day shipping limit, paisapay protection and feedback system, it's much more hassle free if one takes care of the sellers that they buy from.

ebay is good but biggest problem as said are the seller as some sellers are fake and unreliable, many cases of fraud have been seen on ebay and even some case were also filed on ebay.

i think flipkart is best as there service is good and they have very competivie price only thing is you may not get as much variety as on ebay.

Have had excellent experiences with Flipkart and infibeam. But the best experiences have always been with ebay.

Flipcart reminds me of amazon, precise in their website, good follow up and delivery. Ebay.in of course has given me the maximum joy over the years.

You just can't beat eBay's range and variety. Also, the eBay system ensures that the large majority of sellers want to get the product to you as quickly as possible.

BTW you should add 20north and ShopYourWorld too.

letmein said:
You just can't beat eBay's range and variety. Also, the eBay system ensures that the large majority of sellers want to get the product to you as quickly as possible.

BTW you should add 20north and ShopYourWorld too.

done added in first post but cannot add in polls as limit of polls is maximum 10

My vote definitely goes to flipkart.. They are very serious about their business. Infact in my area( South delhi) they do not use any third party courier instead they relay on self delivery. Most of my orders are delivered in 2-3 days max. Second best would be ebay. Like someone said before if you careful choosing the right seller, ebay can be a wonderful place to shop. Having said that i had a bad experiance last time i shopped with ebay. Seller had 700 feedback( 99.7) or something. I bought a Vaccum cleaner from him and found that some accessories were missing from it. It didnt look like courier people took it away since the package was sealed in such a way. Finally the issue was resolved by ebay :)

I also had decent experiance with letsbuy.

I vote for Letsbuy, have received all orders within 2 days. Flipkart is also good although they take more time to deliver than letsbuy, atleast for me. Packaging of both is good.

Timtara is a definite NO. I ordered a headphone, 8 days ago and it has not been shipped yet. I used discount coupon on another order but the transaction failed and I was not able to use that coupon again. On another order, payment was made but that order is marked as incomplete. CC asks me to mail the details and when I mail, I don't get replies.

The poll will not give the exact picture......

Each website had it's pros and cons

Which ever is the most value for money we choose that for the particular product kepping mind the ratio of relaibility, Delivery time to Price mutiplied by the original discount squared by the disocunt coupon.

Man this is a complicated formula.........

waatavr said:
currently none can be called best,
my best is who gives me maximum discount and unlocked account coupons.. :D

In that case, you should vote for "least worst" :p

Just like we do in elections :eek:hyeah:

I am relatively new to online shopping but i have found Ebay, Letsbuy and Yebhi to be quite good.
Ebay for small, hard to find stuff.
Letsbuy for Electronics.
Yebhi for apparel, though they do have quite a good variety, i wish they had a bigger catalog.

voted for ebay. writing my experience about stores i have used so far

letsbuy - NA

ebay.in - good experience always, sellers communicate fast and if there is any problem always ready to sort out the issue. but need to be careful about fake products.

flipkart- NA

infibeam- NA

tradus - bad experience, seller sent me wrong product and they took 1 month to sort out the issue. no way to reach seller directly, no feedback system , pathetic CC. only good thing is they ship through blue dart

timtara - worst of the lot. still regretting i bought coupon for this and used it. order is not shipped even after 12 days. they don't reply emails and don't pick the phone.

yebhi - decided to avoid it from now on. they sell seconds or old stock. use aramex for shipping.

bestylish - excellent experience with both the orders, uses blue dart, products are not seconds or old stock. excellent packing and return policy.

adexmart- NA

homeshop18- NA

^Post your concern on timtara's facebook page. I got no reply for the mails I had sent them so I posted my concern on their facebook page and I received reply this morning and the status of my orders have changed. But, still i'm not going to order anymore more timtara.

^^i think timtara is worst among all as not even 1 satisfied customer,very poor service

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

lokeshv said:
yebhi - decided to avoid it from now on. they sell seconds or old stock. use aramex for shipping.

i ordered 3 times from yebhi and my experience has been good and i got all my shipping through bluedart

^me too..had gud exp with yebhi regarding quality, shipping time can be improved though...I too have got all via bluedart..

@lokeshv, you had bad experience about the quality or its because of courier you dont want to order?

Back