Best Mattress in India

Hi All,

Would like to hear your thoughts on best mattress available in India. Looking forward to buy it online.

Thanks.
What is your budget? Buying a mattress online is not a good idea unless you do not have any place to check it out in an offline store. As you will be aware there are various types of mattress like coir, ortho, spring etc...I've been using a brand called snoozer 8 inch pocket spring Ortho mattress for several years and it is still going good. I had bought it for around 40K and now it costs around 63K.

What is your budget? Buying a mattress online is not a good idea unless you do not have any place to check it out in an offline store. As you will be aware there are various types of mattress like coir, ortho, spring etc...I've been using a brand called snoozer 8 inch pocket spring Ortho mattress for several years and it is still going good. I had bought it for around 40K and now it costs around 63K.
Thanks for the reply. My budget is around 40k to 50k. Then let me check in offline stores.

I would suggest latex mattress. They last for 10-15 years.. MM foam ( from their dealer) is one good brand also foamsindia (online). I bought cushion and pillow and they are good.

I am using 2 Emma mattress
And 1 sleepyhead Latex https://mysleepyhead.com/natural-latex-mattress?size=314&size_chart=218
My personal experience related to both are very good. But if I need to buy again I will blindly pick sleepy head latex mattress

I am looking for a budget ortho mattress as my partner has back issues. Currently using a local mattress. Budget 10k-15k. Size queen size.
Any recommendations?
Also, in the evening going to wakefit and the sleepy company show rooms.

I am looking for a budget ortho mattress as my partner has back issues. Currently using a local mattress. Budget 10k-15k. Size queen size.
Any recommendations?
Also, in the evening going to wakefit and the sleepy company show rooms.
I have two wakefit orthro mattress. Pretty satisfied with them.

Got this one in the January of 2023. Easily the best investment I have made so far. It came in a compact vacuum sealed pack from Amazon. It is nearly twice your budget, but putting it here since you mentioned you were planning to visit their showroom. Check out their Ortho range. It is good.

Yeah saw that. But damn that's expensive.
Yeah. I was pretty hesitant at the time since the price makes up a pretty huge chunk of my monthly salary. But decided to invest in it since the bed is gonna be our safe haven every night. Haven't regretted it even once.
Do check out all options in your budget, but don't hesitate to overshoot a little when it comes to purchasing a mattress. Unlike other expenses, you won't regret this.

Yeah. I was pretty hesitant at the time since the price makes up a pretty huge chunk of my monthly salary. But decided to invest in it since the bed is gonna be our safe haven every night. Haven't regretted it even once.
Do check out all options in your budget, but don't hesitate to overshoot a little when it comes to purchasing a mattress. Unlike other expenses, you won't regret this.
True that. I am mainly looking for my partner so that she can have a good night sleep every night.
And you know happy wife is a happy life. Lol. But yeah will go and check.

I use the 8" Wakefit Elevate pocket spring mattress. It's available on Amazon 10 year warranty.

I used to wake up with a backache everyday when I used a coir mattress.

The wakefit elevate has sorted out the backache issue permanently

Any resource to know about different types of beds and how they help our backs and such?

I recently tried (I think it was) a spring bed, and having only slept on coir bed, wood and floor for as long as I can remember, I found it uncomfortable to sleep on something so soft.

I don't have any issue with the coir bed that I currently use, except that they seem to cave in over a period of time. So, I'm looking to know what other options are out there.

So i checked wakefit and they showed basic ortho and ortho plus. 10k and 16k respectively.
Sleep company gave quotation of 21k and 26k for smart ortho and ortho pro. Now I am confused.

So i checked wakefit and they showed basic ortho and ortho plus. 10k and 16k respectively.
Sleep company gave quotation of 21k and 26k for smart ortho and ortho pro. Now I am confused.
I hope you tested these models personally. Take your partner with you, and both of you lie down on the bed and check the comfort levels. Merely seeing them or pressing on them with the hand will not give you useful information. You have to feel how it supports and adapts to your body. Final decision should be entirely based on your personal experience.

Back