Best Laptop for Linux

I want to know which laptop has the best support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux? like the graphics, wireless, sound, etc.

Please use this to highlight with your laptop budget and requirement.

• What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
Without any information provided by you, it is pointless to reply back on any thread in this section
happy19.gif

This sticky is meant to be a pointer for how to post a " What laptop to buy ?"

You can go with Acer TimelineX AS4830TG-6808.
It's the best one for your linux OS.
I'm posting a link to see his pics and specification and viewers reply to this laptop.
Finding a great Ubuntu Linux laptop for < $1000 « Steven Harms

Sorry but this is the best one laptop with the size of 14" inch.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I have found one more laptop for your linux OS. But the size of that laptop is also a 14" inch. Try out I'm posting a link for a review of this laptop.

ZaReason Alto 3880
ZaReason Alto 3880 Review
I'm sorry i have found this two laptop in best use of your linux OS.

Hope you like it.

Linux will work on all laptops. you don't need a laptop to be compatible with linux or vice versa.

Back