Car & Bike best car in 30lacs range

If you want handling, just close your eyes n get a 3 series. Nothing beats the 3 series.
if you want comfort, get a Volvo S60.
I wouldve suggested the A4, but i really dont like the silly LEDs under the headlamps. Its like a desperate attempt for attention. (No offense to you lida).

err... guys.. VOLVO S60 WILL NOT COME IN 30 L OTR.. ex-showroom is @33L.. so it is out of the question..

if u buy either a beemer or an audi or even a merc, you will compromise on the comfort when compared with the likes of a passat or even superb.. but since the vehicle will be self driven, you can take a look at the A4.. gorgeous car.. bmw 3 series is crap.. you can TD the 3 series too.. but i doubt either of these will come under 30L.. I would suggest checking passat and superb :)

how much is for passat in india.does it comes in diesal variant

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

his father got his eyes on brand value.passat and benz cant be compared...rt

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i'm not getting a solid feedback here. how about comments from those who owned the car or test driven

i guess passat comes in diesel only.. i may be wrong..

volkswagen n merc cannot be compared.. but if u want comfort.. look no ahead than superb/passat.. loads of space as compared to a4/c class/3series.. and i guess fully loaded version will cost much less than the basic version of the german trio.. my 2 cents.. :)

How about the Nisaan teana?

It has monsterous comfort and legroom.

I dont know how the after sales service is,but the car surely is a beauty in my personal opinion.

And better looking than the superb and the passat.

For 30 lakhs there are many options .

Skoda Superb .
Honda Accord V6 .
Passat .
Fortuner.
Santa Fe .
CRV .
Mitsubishi Outlander .
Nissan X trail and Teana .
Toyota Camry .
BMW 3 series Corporate edition .
Mercedes C class .

u can squeeze an Audi A4 but why to purchase just 1.8 V4 or 2.0 V4 , it better to get the V6 but that will cost +35L .
These are few suggestions that i can have for u . Rest its all on your need what u need .

Honda accord V6 costs +26L,we know Honda makes good petrol engine . Its got more leg room that the other sedans . I am not kidding , i have sat in a friends accord and i am 190 cm in height weighing 89KG , did not felt claustrophobic at all .

Merc C class probably has the least leg room compared to most sedans around, even mid range sedans leave alone high end sedans. Nothing beats the Accord under 30 lacs in terms of comfort and rear space.

rite said:
Merc C class probably has the least leg room compared to most sedans around, even mid range sedans leave alone high end sedans. Nothing beats the Accord under 30 lacs in terms of comfort and rear space.

Yeah , would agree with you and have driven the V6 model . its amazing . Skoda Superb is amazing car but i felt like i am cab driver and the A.S.S is also not good . One can find many articles on the world wide web about horrible experiences with Skoda .

I would say go for Passat Bluemotion...showroom price is 24lakh...so budget should not be a problem.Looks classy and has the refined engine of Volkswagen :)

Back