Storage Solutions Best Brand for Pendrive

chiragh

Disciple
Which is the best pendrive around the world at pocket friendly price?

Am looking to buy around 10 pendrives for my works of 4 GB

Suggest !!
thanks

Sandisk/Buffalo/Corsair/Verbatim are well known and trusted. Transcend if you want pocket friendly price. But then there's not much of a price diff these days.

damn said:
Corsair gives you a 10 year warranty.

And? OCZ offer a lifetime international warranty, so Corsar is actually worse off.

Try getting Corsair to replace your pen drive after 9 years. The warranty is applicable for the shelf life of the product, i.e., as long as it is in production. Do you really think Corsair shall be selling 4GB and 8GB flash drives in 2019? Besides, they won't replace a product that has undergone normal wear and tear over the course of ownership.

What I'm trying to say is that 10 years is certainly nice but I don't think anyone would really use that after say, 5 years of ownership.

wat ever you buy, beware of recent corsair pendrives having a very slow write speed. My corsair 8gb is slower than my kingston drive. Not a prob with all corsairs but of late a lot of them have this problem.

If you want something tats cheap reliable and easily available get kingston.

Else would advice you to go for either buffalo, or ocz if you can get hold of them that is.

gforce said:
Besides being 10x as readily available in the market as OCZ, Corsair is also a bit cheaper. Given to understand that ~2mbps of read/write speeds dont make as much of a difference, if I were in OP's shoes I'd go for Corsair seeing as how they are more established in India and should there be any case of failure, there are better chances with Corsair.

amityrock said:
wat ever you buy, beware of recent corsair pendrives having a very slow write speed.

^^^ I agree 100% !!

I had a 8gb Corsair which used to write at low speeds and it used to stop and start during file copying - gave it for RMA and 7 days later I got a replacement which is no better :mad:

I have a 4gb Buffalo which copies small files at least 5 times faster then the Corsair.

Back