Budget 10-15K Best Android Phone Under 15k

1. Budget?
A: 15k
2. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: None
3. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a minimum 5MP camera. Flash.
4. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
5. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, internet
6. Any other requirements?
A: Don't require dual sim.
7. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Gionee Elife E3

Due to financial constraint I have to postpone my Google Nexus 5 purchase. My current phone Huawei G300 is really slow and I cannot wait another 5-6 months to be able to afford a really good phone and so I am looking at a good android phone under 15k.

It should be at least a dual core with 1 GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage and supports memory card. Minimum screen size should be 4.5". The camera should be good and fast and with good video recording. The loudspeaker should be of decent quality.

I am thinking of getting the Gionee Elife E3. I just want to know if there are better android phones under 15k. I thought about the Moto G but only 16GB is a deal breaker for me. Also the camera seems to be below par.

just adding a point Camera quality is very subjective atleast in between with almost same specs phones , my personal experience with this mob is nill i suggest better youtube n reviews with actual pictures would make your decision easy :)

Back