Beats by Dr Dre

Hey can you do a little review of these.

Saw these in transit but couldn't access any reviews since of course I was in no-mans land then :D

Congrats mate

I guess these are the same as the ones that come free with HTC sensation XE. I am not really expecting wonders from this IEM unless he got it for <1k

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also feels like you are wearing sata cables :S not a very pleasant feeling

I think these are 3-6k.

I can't recollect properly. Saw them long back. Look very good and the sound is pretty good too.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

well guys , i was using soundmagic pl11 & nokia bh-503 & bh-505 before this, & these are much better than them..
they sound best with the apple i-touch, the base effects are really good, overall its a nice product with head turning looks:eek:hyeah: especially the red colored monster cables.. these are also being given with htc's sensation xe..

These are replicas as you can clearly make out by the build quality and packaging. You can pick one up from sites like DX for 10-15 USD.

lets be honest,these headphones just sell for the "Dre" in their name...

same situation with Skullcandy(sound pathetic)

I have these, they sound good for trance music. Bass heavy, but don't think they are worth the huge price premium. They are much better then Pl-11, and a tad better then JVC marshmellows (which cost much lower though).

Back