Car & Bike Beat Petrol Vs i10 Petrol, confused?

mobile_user

Disciple
Hi, I am looking for a car and my budget is around 4 lakhs. I will take the car on cash. I am open to all option. I need the car for daily commuting. My daily run is around 60 KM. Hence, I want the fuel option as CNG (yes, i am a delhite). After a bit research, I am confused between these two: Chevrolet Beat PS Petrol and Hyundai i10 D-Lite 1.1 iRDE2.

They are petrol variants and hence I will get the CNG kit fit from outside. I have been given the price quote of 30k for CNG so after putting CNG kits, both cars come in my budget.

Please suggest me which one is better and if there is any other option available in my budget.

I would suggest i10.

Reason: Bigger service network, I presume they also have lower service and spare part rates, and better resale value that Chevrolet.

Feature wise, I don't see how one is better than the other.

If we talk about the engine, then chevy beats i10 however i10 carries more feature like power windows etc. I am also uncertain which one will behave better when CNG kit will be applied. Any idea?

mobile_user said:
Hi, I am looking for a car and my budget is around 4 lakhs. I will take the car on cash. I am open to all option. I need the car for daily commuting. My daily run is around 60 KM. Hence, I want the fuel option as CNG (yes, i am a delhite). After a bit research, I am confused between these two: Chevrolet Beat PS Petrol and Hyundai i10 D-Lite 1.1 iRDE2.

They are petrol variants and hence I will get the CNG kit fit from outside. I have been given the price quote of 30k for CNG so after putting CNG kits, both cars come in my budget.

Please suggest me which one is better and if there is any other option available in my budget.

Hi mobile_user

See both the cars are very good in small car section and giving tough competition to each other. I had compared both the cars and reached to the conclusion that Hyundai i10 will be best here as this car has more mileage the Beat, well in i10 you need not to worry about the external CNG or LPG kit because now you can get the Hyundai i10 LPG. New i10 is available in various new feature as for the comfort and convenience, Hyundai i10 is availed with i-Relax front seats, front and rear power windows with child lock, AC with heater, 4 speed blowers, internally adjustable ORVMs, and many more.

So I would suggest you to go for Hyundai i10.

Back