BC2 vs BlackOps vs MOH ? Which MP game for Indian gamers ?

Tao

Disciple
Main Contenders:

CoD BlackOps

Battlefield Bad Company 2(+ Vietnam,but its download only:()

Medal of Honor

for MultiPlayer gaming from India on BSNL 2Mbps

Criteria: Populated Servers,Ping,Fun factor

Previous likes: UT,UT 2k4

Plz suggest which one to buy.

PS: Also the cost :)

Go with black ops, pings are good for UK, french and Japanese servers (below 190). Also US server giving 230-240 pings on airtel, and totally lagfree gameplay.

Theater mode and wager matches are nice addons. Only thing is you will need to spend 2.6K+ to download from steam or D2D. Also as game is released recently and creating much buff, tons of players playing it.

Have not tried MP of MOH, but BFBC2 is also a good choice.

If you dont wanna spend too much, buy BFBC2. (999, direct DL from EA store india)

BC2 or CSS for India.

BC2 = Rs. 999

CSS = Rs. 600

Both games are just great. If you get BC2, make sure u also get vietnam... i think its gonna be 499 but i am not sure.

u can also try TF2..... that also has quite good ping servers............ its the best for multiplayer..........

i would suggest

TF2>BFBC2>COD7>COD4>COD5

if into racing then consider Dirt2 also............ even latest NFS HP is also said to good for online play but have to check that.......

I love tf2 too, but since SH servers are down, i can't recommend getting it - lowest ping for me is 190 to some perth servers, unplayable for me.

Without a doubt Bad Company 2, price does not make a difference, even if the price was high I would still recommend bc2

Quite a few Indian players, Indian server, Indian clans + awesome fun, not to mention Vietnam the new expansion is gonna be out.

6 months in the future, maybe COD BO, but as of now bc2 hands down.

Aman27deep said:
I love tf2 too, but since SH servers are down, i can't recommend getting it - lowest ping for me is 190 to some perth servers, unplayable for me.
StarHub TF2 servers are back up and running. Three servers are up now, heard that the rest will also be up soon. Looks like StarHub suhtting down tf2 servers was an incorrect news.

^ they haven't given any discount till now COD6 till now........ i think they will give first on that before giving on BO.......

Back