Battlefield 3 for Rs.539/- on Origin (discount on Premium also)

DigitalDude

Skilled
3SZSkSP.jpg

_

Guys, is there a way for me to buy this? I am in US and it shows prices in US dollars only...

You can use proxy but if EA know about this i don't know what they will do, thing happened with a lot of australian players who bought premium using indian proxy.
EA wiped all their stas and banned them for a month i guess.

^^ Tell any your friends living in India to buy for you.
When you order, do they give you a direct link to download the game & serial? Or is it something like you need run their downloader app which in turn does the downloading? If its the latter, I may have to be cautious if it checks for country.

You can use proxy but if EA know about this i don't know what they will do, thing happened with a lot of australian players who bought premium using indian proxy.
EA wiped all their stas and banned them for a month i guess.
Damn!:O:scared14: I bought PS3 Battlefield Premium Edition from India Playstation store while in US. Even though there was no discount, I think there was a price difference of almost 1000 Rs. Now I am worried if same will happen with me. I didn't use any proxy or anything though, just created a PSN account with country as India, and I play as an Indian soldier...

Update: :yahoo::yahoo:Just saw same offer for US : premium edition for 34.99...

So, what is the difference between upgrading to premium from Basic and Buying the premium edition altogether ?

Price difference i mean. .

The prices add up, so there is no difference if you are buying for the first time. I selected Premium Edition. In the final checkout screen, I saw it listed Battlefield Limited Edition + Premium. I am not quite sure whether there is any difference between this limited edition and standard, or whether it was just a mistake.

Keep in mind though that its a huge download. Battlefield 3 alone was 18GB. Another 6+ GB for the 3 expansion packs. If you are using the Origin downloader for the first time, go to its settings and enable the option to keep the installer files so that you can take a backup and avoid downloading again later.

Back