Ban Speedtest.net

65.jpg

It is a disputed. there is no correct map.

Kashmir portions are under the de facto administration of China (Aksai Chin), India (Jammu and Kashmir), and Pakistan (Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas).

It is disputed

geography books dont show correct maps

head on to any US university or German website and you can get a correct picture

Correct maps exist with each area demarcated with little variations after gains made by both sides at some places

like Kargil

This was the defacto demarcation on which Kashmir issue was going to be solved in 2000

by both sides recognizing the LC as IB

Regarding Aksai Chin china had offered to resolve this but Indian polity and diplomats failed to act

avi said:
Now I wait till neha replies and mods move this to GT :lol:

@OP - They are showing the LOC, which is true. See here
Yeah... Here I am... :mad:

@ OP: How does this matter??

It's about time we Indians stopped cribbing over maps, diagrams and other issues that really don't contribute to the development of India.

Why not start banning all the Politicians, the Parliament, most parliamentary committees, cabinet ministers, and even corporates who are leeching India and Indians??

I remember when there was a huge hue and cry in my constituency recently when Anupam Kher had made a comment about the Constitution of India. People were on the streets yelling slogans and saying that Kher had insulted B. R. Ambedkar himself!!

Hell, these people even vandalized public property. And I can bet that 99% of the protestors didn't even know what the Preamble contains!! :mad:

techno_guy said:
Lol should that really matter ?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
careful, someone might chop your head for that

EDIT:
[start of excitement]
@ neha, is it neha, OMFG a girl?
[/end of excitement]

Back