Car & Bike Bajaj to Release The Kawasaki Ninja 650R in India.

I wonder if we'll ever see a 400cc bike. I find the 250cc bikes too weak and the 650cc bikes too powerfull and err ..... expensive :p

the 650R is more of a tourer than a sports bike..saw it few days back..lacks the oomph..

for a touring bike at that price..id prefer the 5.5L harley ...

The ZX-6R and the Yamaha R6 is what we need! :)

Grease Monk said:
What Yamaha?
Yes YAMAHA!
The 650R in talks here sir- that yamaha.
ragzdiablo...I wonder why u would call it a tourer?? and ofcourse without question harley would be the one for touring...but i don't think even the super low would be so low priced...(unless you plan to tour ex-showroom)

Poga said:
Yes YAMAHA!

ragzdiablo...I wonder why u would call it a tourer?? and ofcourse without question harley would be the one for touring...but i don't think even the super low would be so low priced...(unless you plan to tour ex-showroom)

You're clearly confused. The 650R is by Kawasaki. Its in the thread title.

The R6 is by Yamaha, but not comparable to the 650R.

Poga said:
Yes YAMAHA!

i thought the 600cc model from yamaha was the R6.. never knew 650R was also made by yamaha.. now where is john.. :p

RD274 said:
I wonder if we'll ever see a 400cc bike. I find the 250cc bikes too weak and the 650cc bikes too powerfull and err ..... expensive :p

and i am riding a scooter touted as a ladies vehicle:bleh::ashamed:

Back