Availability of Apple iPod Touch 3rd gen..

m1h1r

Adept
I wanted to buy an Apple iPod Touch 3rd gen 64GB.
I called up Apple today to check its availability @ 1800-425-4646. Got this number from here
They said that its available at the Apple Store at Atria Mall, Mumbai for Rs.24,400/-. They also gave me the Apple Store no. - 24813501.
When I called up at the Apple Store, they say that it'll take a month for the 3rd gen iPod Touch to come in India and it'll be available by October end..
WTF?? :mad: Bloody Liars !! :mad:

Does anybody know about its availability?? Is it really available or not?

The 32 & 64 GB iPod touch was released in the mid of this month.

So, it will take some time to get it in India. You've to wait for it. But if you're in a hurry, get the 16 GB model ;)

I asked at the Apple Store in Noida and they said it will be there by mid-october. They are trying to get it around Diwali so that their sales might improve. At least that is what the sales rep said. :)

Thanx everyone for your replies.. :) I'll have to wait for a while before I buy it.. :p
BTW, if the 3rd gen iPod hasn't come in India yet, then how is it available on eBay India?

techno_funky said:
They have a AD in DNA today advertising the new ipod nano and the new itouches.
Hmm.. thanx for the info.. Saw it on the e-paper.. Will again check if its available at the Apple Store.. :)

malhotraraul said:
import it via KMD
I asked him for the price and he quoted me ~24k. Since there isn't much of a price difference as the same model costs 24.4k here, I'll get it from Apple Store when it arrives.. :p

ashvarybabul said:
But when you click on "Buy Now", there's only a 32GB version available.. :(

Back