Audio Technica M50s Limited Edition in stock .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramex seems to be the cheapest logistics service available to firms . Even flipkart and most sites and lamington road dealers who ship home also prefer aramex .

Aramex seems to be the cheapest logistics service available to firms . Even flipkart and most sites and lamington road dealers who ship home also prefer aramex .

Yeah, they should give an option of Blue Dart with a seperate charge to see how many people are genuinely interested in ordering with extra shipping. Aramex is the default shipper for almost every service I have used, except FK which uses it's own courier and letsbuy which uses Blue Dart (almost everytime).

On another note, Aramex seems to have good service in Bangalore, or I'm just lucky.

[sub]Got a strange message on Aramex tracking site sayoing '[/sub]Attempted Delivery - Customer Refused to Receive The Shipment'[sub]'.[/sub]

I got the same problems with BD once. That's when I realised, everyone falters. I went to their Store and got the package delivered home.

Before Aramex we were using First Flight which was pretty good but an unfortunate incident of theft which resulted in a huge loss for us made us shift to Aramex which uptil now hasn't cause any major problems other than delays in particular cases. Also Aramex atleast has very timely tracking updates which are missing with a lot of service providers.

By and large almost every Courier company does have service issues in particular areas . Blue-Dart is really good but also very expensive. Hence we do offer all our customers the option of opting for any courier of their choice if they are ready to pay as per the actuals .
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back