ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 -- 6 Monitors with 1 Card !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presenting MSI 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition card

ati_radeon_hd_5870_eyefinity6.jpg

eyefinity.jpg

More:

Key Messages

6 monitor outputs* + 2GB GDDR5 Memory
- 6 of mini DisplayPort support maximum 6 monitor outputs simultaneously, providing maximum 6 * 2560 * 1600 resolutions.
- 2GB of GDDR5 Memory to support ultra large resolution with smooth working experience.
* To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or certified DisplayPort™ adapters to convert your monitor‘s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required.
Over voltage function of GPU
- Use afterburner to adjust GPU’s voltage, voltage is up to 1.35V.
Stream + DirectX 11
- Support the latest DX11 games for best gaming experience
- ATI Stream technology can use GPU’s ability to co-work with CPU to improve performance.

Military Class Concept

Solid State Choke
- Pure Iron Core
- New generation, form-in-one choke
- No buzz noise
- Higher maximum current output
- Better protection of power surge
- Designed for overclocking

Solid Capactior
- Aluminum Core
- 10 years ultra long lifetime
- No explosion
- Extreme low ESR
- Lower Temperature
- High efficiency

Price : 28k Shipped all across the nation !

Only limited cards in stock !

harryneopotter said:
?? Didnt get you
he is telling that he has some of those mammoth cards in stock...hence in severe astonishment I was so much overwhelmed that I expressed my little respectful concern about the fact that he is really having of the cards in stock.
I hope you got it now!:eek:hyeah:

Pinaki said:
he is telling that he has some of those mammoth cards in stock...hence in severe astonishment I was so much overwhelmed that I expressed my little respectful concern about the fact that he is really having of the cards in stock.

I hope you got it now!:eek:hyeah:
yea ...i get it now ..."dos = those".

I was taking dos as sumthing else.

But i think u need to know more about SMC International. That guy has GTX 470/480, 5870, 5970 etc in stock too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back