AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

What about the warranty guys??
I bought palm pixi from ebay and it lasted 1 month only.

Another question- will 3G work here in India properly??

Akshay,

16 GB is internal memory in this phone, what the seller is saying, there is no extra memory card with the phone. But 16 GB is definitely in built memory in this phone.

Regards

Aww thanks for clearing that up might suggest my friend this who wants to buy a duos .

Purely for the specs, that's an awesome price. But i see no point in being stuck with GB with that kind of hardware.
The user experience does hint at some of its glaring shortcomings, but none is bigger than the phone's lack of developer community support.

Available for $109.99 in ebay USA! Its the same link listed in the ebay.in. It doesnt mention about unlock. Unlocked ones from the same seller costs $129.99.
So shall i get the $110 and the unlock code for $1? Will any issue crop up due to unlocking?
6k/7k for such a phone is awesome :O Are there any major issues with the phone that they are clearing stocks @ such low prices?

Available for $109.99 in ebay USA! Its the same link listed in the ebay.in. It doesnt mention about unlock. Unlocked ones from the same seller costs $129.99.
So shall i get the $110 and the unlock code for $1? Will any issue crop up due to unlocking?
6k/7k for such a phone is awesome :O Are there any major issues with the phone that they are clearing stocks @ such low prices?

Lack of official ICS might be one !!
Feedback from a couple of fellow TE members about this phone also hints at a poor battery life, not-so-great build and again, lack of dev support !!

Lack of official ICS might be one !!
Feedback from a couple of fellow TE members about this phone also hints at a poor battery life, not-so-great build and again, lack of dev support !!

But it has a tremendous screen, Same SoC as the HTC sensation a gig of RAM!

But it has a tremendous screen, Same SoC as the HTC sensation a gig of RAM!

My reaction exactly initially :p !!
Anyways, as i said before, for the price and specs on offer its awesome !!

Too bad ebay dint send me 10% off code this time :( Will probably have to use icici 6% off coupon. Anyone willing to share 10% off code? ;) Anyway ICS has been announced to come out on 27th september for this.

That does seem to be the case from Pantech's FB page. There is a lot of frantic activity with users going haywire with queries regarding the update's release. Quite justified too considering the gap between Pantech's initial announcement of the same and its actual (possibly) release.
Hope they do release it this time !

yeah,this GO is officially dead !!! lol at the sudden price drops !!

:D... nice spirit man !!

Too bad ebay dint send me 10% off code this time :( Will probably have to use icici 6% off coupon. Anyone willing to share 10% off code? ;) Anyway ICS has been announced to come out on 27th september for this.

If I had an extra 10 percent coupon I would have passed it to you :( , ask help for 10 percent coupon in ebay deals and coupon thread , TE members will surely help you :p

yeah,this GO is officially dead !!! lol at the sudden price drops !!

Sometimes ebay rules , especially the rocking 10 percent coupons :)

ask ur dealer to reduce the price and see what he replies :)

interested in the phone but please some one explain
- if phone is unlocked if not.. how can it be unlocked
- does it have sim slot [is it micro sim or normal ]
- will i have to pay extra amount when it deliver to our dorestep

Deal looks too tempting and thinking to go for it [dual core for 7k+ is a steal]

Back