AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Finally after banging my head for almost 1 month :pissed:, ICC has finally shipped my order, expected date of delivery 29 Oct.

But now the problem is that today i.e 28 oct is the final day to confirm item receipt, so should I do mark as not received & when item is received, inform ebay to cancel refund request when CC calls me back for confirmation of non-receipt.

Please help...

- - - Updated - - -

The cases and screenguards i had ordered on last thursday (20 october 2012) reached me today (7 days flat) !! they had reached india on 25th !But the phones which i had ordered on 20th october from phonestoreUSA, have not yet reached US address :|phonestoreUSA,sincerely u suck :|Currently i have 10 high quality(thick) Silicone cases with me(greenish white-5,black-2 and blue 3) and around 15 High Quality Fit To screen Screenguards(Cut according to pantech burst Screen) and 2 Matte Finish (Better quality-costlier) screenguards.I will post them in the classifields for sale section soon !Case Colors !:View attachment 15752View attachment 15753View attachment 15754
Is 1X Black Silicon Case & 1X matte screen guard available? will buy both if available

Yeah?if u mark it as not receved,ICCWORLD will fight against that,they will have BlueDart proof of elivery,so no mate,wait and when u receive it,give a negative feedback.

Yeah I have marked not received but once I receive the item I will cancel the refund request as I have that option for next 5 days.

Surely a Negative feedback.

Reason For all Delays :
Posted on many sites (ishop is one of them):

More than 8,000 flights have been cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy in the USA.

You may experience delays of an additional 7-10 days with some
of your orders this week. Delays from FEDEX, UPS, and USPS are expected as well.

Umm,while reinstalling ICS,i thik made a mistake ,somewhere,i installed zip from sdcard, installed the ROM and pressed reboot now !

Phone isnt starting,its coming back again to CWM,any solutions?

Finally after wait, wait & perhaps longest ever wait for any order got my Burst & its amazingly awesome for price I paid for it!

can I unlock the phone without sim card in it? Also where do I get the unlock code?

prateekS do you have screenguard & silicon cover for sale with you?

^You got to have a sim card inserted to unlock the phone. Also guys at desidime would help you get the unlock code, just post your IMEI number. You can also try posting it here see if someone can get you the unlock code.

Back