User Review Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551 ML review

rWHWTmx.jpg

I got the phone from flipkart after waiting for long time. Asus created so much of hype about the phone so after it listed on the flipkart its gets out of stock. Asus Zenfone 2 comes with phone, charger and usb cable and its so unusual that earphone are not included as the price is not that cheap.

In this review I will only mention only about the negative aspect about the phone. As the most of the important aspect has problem in it.
Like:-
*Camera
* Heating Issue
* Video playback
*Gaming
* Sim slot problem

Camera

Camera sample
0BZWrRO.jpg

qW4EsAJ.jpg

qpJ1YhO.jpg

qpJ1YhO.jpg

PDlZFRN.jpg

5Ox1DCE.jpg

yqbjv0m.jpg

Camera produces too much of noisy and grainy photographs in daylight as well in low light condition. I know you cannot get the quality like a high zoom cam or DSLR but neither like a Zenfone 2 cam. A 15thousand phone should be equiped with much better camera than this. As per as I know, the ZF2 comes with a Toshiba sensor which is not like a sony one. Anyway when you zoom in a photo, you will see somelthing like a pastel colour drawing .
And the flash is to bright and yellowish in color. It overexpose the subject at great extend. Totally disappointed by the quality.

Heating Issue
Yes, you heard it right. This phone has heating issue. It occurs when you do normal work like browsing, watch a movie or playing a small game. I downloaded Bus simulator from play store and played for 15 minutes and the temperature goes up to 45*Celsius. Wow Intel and Asus great work done. Yeah flagship killer phone.

Music Playback
Did you ever heard that music playback lagging when multitasking? no right. But this phone does. Music playback lagging for 2-3 sec while opening browser or chatting app. And the sound quality is not great either.
Gaming

1FKud0b.jpg

LIPz9DT.jpg

While downloading games like Asphalt 8 Airborne and GT racing 2 from playstore. I am getting a error 905 and cannot finished the installation. Tried many times but no success.

Video playback

Video and audio are not syncing at same time. Need to select Software mode in MX player to solve the issue. And while forwarding the video it getting shutter for few secs.

Sim Slot problem

Sometimes sim slot 2 is not detected. Its occurs sometimes

Again. My phone is working just as it should. And I am not getting such feedback from online reviews either.

Back