CPU/Mobo ASUS Unveils E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 - Burnt & Corrosion Warranty on All ASUS Motherboards ...

pegasus

Adept
ASUS Unveils the Bigger & Better - E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 Service for Motherboards

E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 - India's Largest Service Network for Motherboards Now Offers Burnt & Corrosion Warranty on All ASUS Motherboards & Expands Reach to 798 Indian Cities

E - Ease of service - Customers can simply call the toll free number and get a sms within 1 hour of logging the call.
L- Commitment of Lowest TAT (Turn-Around-Time) in the industry.
I - Instant Swap / In 24 hours repair facility* (This facility also includes DOA replacement for motherboards for up to 60 days from distributor invoice date and is available only at ASUS Service centres).
T - Toll Free Number and total absence of charges for organizing the pick and return service.
E - Expansive list of 798 cities covered by this service making this the largest network in India for Motherboards.
ASUS Unveils the Bigger & Better - E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 Service for Motherboards
Had posted an update in this thread-
http://www.techenclave.com/cpu-mobo-corner/asus-launches-e-l-i-t-170177.html
but thought this deserves it's own thread.
Mods may move/delete this, as they deem fit. :)

Re: ASUS Unveils E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 - Burnt & Corrosion Warranty on All ASUS Motherboards

This is really good, hope it does not de-generate into WD's current RMA engine...

Re: ASUS Unveils E.L.I.T.E. 2.0 - Burnt & Corrosion Warranty on All ASUS Motherboards

Awesome stuff from asus...

im so happy to see them trying to fix their problems !!

Glad to see a serious effort from them for sure.. hope this goes a long way in alleviating our issues with RMA's and i think it will..:)

Asus is back on the Menu :D:D

Cheers and kind regards !

Back