Graphic Cards ASUS TUF Gpu Rma process without Bill

mantheman

Disciple
So I am trying to buy a used ASUS TUF RX 6700 XT. I checked the serial and the warranty is there till 2024 but no bill. In case it got damaged on the remaining warranty, how do I claim the RMA without a bill (Box is available)? I've RMA-ed PSU, SSD, and stuff from Kaizen and they always ask me for bills.

TLDR:
  • How do I claim an ASUS TUF GPU warranty without a bill?
  • Who should I contact?
  • I need to ship it since ASUS is not available in my state so where exactly to ship it?

you dont need bill to claim warranty on asus product if in official site status its state under warranty then i did rma of motherboard they dont ask me for bill you need to reach F1 info solution to claim Rma make sure there is no sign of rust or damage on card they will reject ur Card if they found any sign of rust or physical damage in my case Staff said its oxidation due to rust which was lil minor and not recognizable they sent to Main Hub and they won't find any sign of oxidation and got replacement F1 solution staff are Noob so make sure you inspect before purchasing

No matter who says what here, in an event of you going to the service center and the person there asks you for a bill, nobody is going to help you. Not even the person who claims no bill required.
You're on your own if you have no bill, it all depends on the person you're going to deal with during RMA.

I will suggest to get the GPU with the bill or if you accept the risk of no warranty then get it priced accordingly.

In my case, it needs 100% shipping as the service center is not available in my state. Kolkata or Guwa is the nearest.
Walking physically in a sc comes with its own merits but when its to be shipped they will inspect everything even the product for getting damaged in during shipping and you need to incl a print/xerox of the ownership/bill as well as they wont be specially calling you to verify anything.

Back