Assassin's Creed Shadows Coming November 15.

Capture.jpg

I won't be pre-ordering. As much as I like the trailer will now wait for gameplay videos.

I won't be pre-ordering.
Why not? You get 3 days early access to alpha test the game :eek:.
Jokes aside, I can't wait for ubsoft to make the black panther game and make the lead characters White and Asian :relieved:

Edit: Ghost Of Tsushima PC just came out lol.

Last edited:
Why not? You get 3 days early access to alpha test the game :eek:.
Jokes aside, I can't wait for ubsoft to make the black panther game and make the lead characters White and Asian :relieved:

Edit: Ghost Of Tsushima PC just came out lol.
Their really was a black samurai so i don't think its diversity addition more like a bonus for them,

Their really was a black samurai so i don't think its diversity addition more like a bonus for them,
Well, some sources say he was a slave, some say he was a retainer. We don't know for sure what he was.
I feel like he was a retainer, but being a retainer doesn't make you a samurai. It's like saying you are a Knight if you have a sword.

They definitely saw the Netflix anime and were salivating hard.

Last edited:
Well, some sources say he was a slave, some say he was a retainer. We don't know for sure what he was.
I feel like he was a retainer, but being a retainer doesn't make you a samurai. It's like saying you are a Knight if you have a sword.

They definitely saw the Netflix anime and were salivating hard.
A retainer is a samurai who provides military service to a daimyo ,samurai was a class not all of them were full time warriors most were farmers who owned land

A retainer is a samurai who provides military service to a daimyo ,samurai was a class not all of them were full time warriors most were farmers who owned land
Sure, samurais were retainers, but that doesn't mean all retainers were samurais.
Samurais were nobility, and I doubt they made a black dude nobility in 1581 Japan.

The only thing i know is that a black person isnt gonna blend in with the crowd after an assassinatio.
I think the chick is the main playable character, and you will probably get to play as the black dude for a few missions, maybe.

Last edited:
Back