Assassin Creed 2 : FPS

Guys can i play this game on FULL HD and full settings with a quad core and a 4850....no one talked about the FPS ur getting in this game and the settings on which u r playing....

Right now i m playing ME2,,,, about to finish it,,,,So asked about this...

Assassin's Creed is DX9, I think you'll play it fyne. It's not too demanding I guess. But if it does, just reduce the AA a bit...

AC1 was Dx10(can enable Dx9 if you want).

I guess it used to run absolutely fine maxed out on a Core 2 Duo + 9600GT probably at full HD Dx10.

So you should be fine, hopefully.

Running the game on a HD4850 here on a 24 incher FULL HD.

FPS is good , but spikes sometimes when lots of bodies come.

Playable none the less. :D

Yes the spikes are more than often if you run through the rooftops its ok but when you come down there is serious drop in fps.

Anyone tried the game with a 4650/4670. I have a 4650 1GB. Want to play the game on DX9 resolution at 1152*864/1280*1024 whichever runs. Played AC 1 with most settings at high except AA.

I have an AMD Athlon 2 240 + 2GB DDR2 800mhz RAM.

it's a heavy game, one that likes quad cores a lot. at 1080p or higher with max details, you probably need a fast quad or an i7 to run it at 60fps. it is a lot more demanding than ac1 ever was.

I wouldn't want less than 60 FPS in a game like this. AC1 used to give me 120 or so even on a 9600GT Maxed out Dx10 no AA perhaps.

there are utilities out there, additionally your card provider(read brand) must have given you a CD of some utilities which you can use to accurately calculate the FPS during game play.

just google with your complete card name and you should find it easily. I am using one from MSI though there are many put there.

himanshuaieee said:
PS: How can you find off about that fps, while the game is running .... Is there any software or something for that???

FRAPS is a commonly used tool which displays the current FPS at the top while in a game.

Back