Arrggg..these Chinese !!!

where is the guy who thinks India is better under foreign rule...:mad:

You man are should not be EVEN entitled to an opinion...:mad:

Absolutely disgusting...:mad: there are still people in india whose family have had fought / gave life for / sacrificed for independence of this country...

Please do not spit on the memory of those... Its problem in general we tend to forget things maybe 62 years of Independence too much too handle :huh:

Guys please donot sell yourself short and care what world think of you...

maybe you should think that they donot like your progress, We have come a long way in last 50 years and now we are a force to reckon with...

Not to mention we are the brains that keep the world going.... our professionals (doctors, engineers, Scientist, Business Professionals are among worlds best...)

We have such a workforce .... unlike Chinese that can actually fit in and work at the all the levels of the industry...

Did you think that why so many of us are part of work force, in every country because we are actually good at it...

Well Australia and japan does not like us they can go to hell... for what i care why opinion of some racist snobs should ever matter .... its beyond me...

If they will need us they will come to us and if not... then my country's soil has enough to feed me and make me walk proudly on my country's Land and i donot have to let my head down for i am home among my people .... who for all the diversity we are the Indians are have lived among ourself in harmony for a long time, before i use to know other countries actually exist in the world..

It is strange when we were such a third world country every one seems to be our friends maybe because hey never thought us as a threat.... now we are progressing our PSU's like IOCL, ONGC, BSNL-MTNL, SBI, BPCL etc they are making ranks in top industries of world and not to mention TATA (acquistion of chorus steel, jaguar etc) TCS, Wipro, Infosys global compter service sector domination, reliance ... and suddenly we are not liked by the world... ???

My dad always say "you can not make everybody happy, just do the right thing " maybe we should not think about what other think of us and try to do our bit for the country and our fellow Indians...

What i always hear about is how our politicians are corrupt and govt official and how we stick knife in back of our fellow citizens... So guys when does this became so bad that we cannot do our bit to improve...

these people you talk of will be dead and gone in years to come and what really means is that we as younger gen of the country will take their place the question is will we improve ourself or be worse than our predecessors..

If we as future of this country believe that everyone on the west is good and we are nothing compared to them and their opinion matter so much to us that we will rather be rule by some foreign peoples. than to be the masters of our own destiny.... Guys something is terribly wrong with us and as Indians we have no future..

I for one consider India as the greatest of the democracy where freedom takes a whole new meaning... I for one will urinate in side of the road, if there are no bathrooms available nearby and what do you know being one with nature can be very "Liberating" and actually the urea in my piss can enrich the mineral/ productivity of soil is known as "symbiotic" relationship with earth... I if suffering from cough and cold can spit on the road without getting fined is "Actually More Humane"...

The excess of everything is bad if , The freedom which this country gives me comes with my responsibility that i will not misuse this freedom and abuse this when the civic amnesties are around if Not... we are still progressing and until there are "Sividha" around its good to know that i am free man.... Who refused to be judged for being an "Obnoxious" Indian..... This is my Identity and i will not be inferior to any body in this world...

Peace

SauravR

Australia and Japan? LOL..didnt the ministry debunk the claims that an ADB voteout happened? And as for Japan and China becoming allies....

Better chance of China joining NATO, LOL! The most that can happen would be immense economic trade between jap and china. Chances of friendship are slim..lol

just to add to the discussion, Japan and Australia vote with China becuase they see more advantage, economically and politically, in staying with China rather than India. India's economy and trade are NO match to China's, currently and even in the foreseeable future (20-30yrs). Japan, like India, has been trying for a permanent Security Council seat for a long time. It feels that China with its huge influence among Islamic and African countries can be an ally in this quest. For Australia, it makes plain Business sense to please China. Thats all, its all just business. No hard feelings!

Just adding my 2 cents.

The hatred towards India is a sign that India is moving ahead.

Rooting for the underdog is all well and good for the movies but in reality India's rise is affecting all the other countries.

We have to take this into consideration and have policy accordingly , nobody is going to make our path to a greater nation easy.

Even the americans had to fight the british to become a successfull nation.

We are surrounded by enemies from all the sides China ,Pakistan , Nepal , Bangladesh , Sri Lanka. The small countries though maynot show aggression on face but the resentment is visible when indian priests are attacked in nepal.

We need a stable and clairvoyant (not in the literal sense ) government as well as we need to change our own thought process.

A discipline is needed in every aspect for India. ( and we should be able to do it on our own and not under other ruler ).

bombaybaba said:
Just adding my 2 cents.

The hatred towards India is a sign that India is moving ahead.

Rooting for the underdog is all well and good for the movies but in reality India's rise is affecting all the other countries.

:S china is developing at faster rate than us. they should have more enemies according to your theory. most of our neighbours are china's neighbours. why dont they hate china? imo china is a bigger threat to developed countries than india.

6pack said:
:S china is developing at faster rate than us. they should have more enemies according to your theory. most of our neighbours are china's neighbours. why dont they hate china? imo china is a bigger threat to developed countries than india.

Exactly!

Politics is not conducted based on emotions like being jealous and all that. Well, maybe India and Pakistan do that! But, for most countries, politics is dictated by their National Interests. And it is in everybodys national interest to not antagonize China. Even India's! :)

hmm..

TBH, even the UN marks J&K as disputed territory. I'm glad that they didn't poke around with the seven sisters in the east though. :|

Even I'm worried about China's position. They are extremely sly, will backstab at any point of time and have a very large workforce (in military as well as office-goers)

Where are we? Gloating over Chandrayaan, flying off in cargo bays to impress a certain someone and proud of the fact that even Mumbai's taxpayers money is leaving us Shaghaied (by us, I mean Mumbaikars), let alone turning it into a Shanghai.

Heck, they managed to build 3 Worli sea-link bridges at the time it took us to barely finish one. :( (be realistic, is it something to actually gloat about that the construction, which was to be over in 2 years, took a decade to finish? Not that the sea-link is in fact awesome (it is mind you) but still..)

The only thing we have a definite edge over them is (I hope) communication. Amen to our 33 languages + 200 dialects for that ;)

Just my two cents mates, not keen to start a flame war. :p

dennis_nail said:
And I see Tibet is part of China (I don't have any objection, though). What about Arunachal Pradesh? I cannot see the picture clearly..

Yeah, too bad he cannot go back and redo the picture again :(

Maybe he can find same one in SHangai if he shows the picture ?

I'm sure if raks makes request they will do custom job for him.

Ohhh !!!!! we r just become fanatics.ITs just a globe. not official Chinese map......

"YOU CAN FIND TIBBET+BURMA+PAKISTAN+NEPAL+BHUTAN+BANGLADESH+AFGHANISTAN R PARTS OF INDIA in certain RSS circulated maps"

6pack said:

It so happens that China has moved ahead a lot , so far that even USA cannot offend it directly , but India is still a state that is not yet "up there".

And as for the enemies , China is a much bigger bully than India so they are just siding with the bigger bully.

Just as in the 80's and 90's USA and USSR were the bigger bullies and everyone took sides according to their relation with either country.

Why would China try to sabotage India if it was not afraid of its ascension ?
It is not going after Myanmaar or Bangladesh , now is it ?
Pakistan and Bangladesh are different enemies because their enemity is based on stupid religious differences. but Sri lanka or Nepal have trade gains from China so they side with them.

This just again is my thinking and it could be wrong. But i like the discussion.

On reason that China is ahead is because of the communist government here and proper channelizing of funds. Although India is the biggest democracy in the world and China opposite to it is communist where everything is government controlled, this has helped them a lot. Usually communism may give way to Dictatorship but this did no happen in China, instead due to this govt controlled stuff this country is progressing at mind blowing pace. Its all here to see in front of my eyes.
India is full of red tape which stagnates the progress. Sometimes it feels that a little of Chinese type government in India would do wonders to the country.

Remember the "Mumbai ko Shanghai banana hai" campaign of the Maharashtra Government. I now know why this city was chosen as a role model. This city is actually very much like Mumbai and personally i do not feel am in Alien land. But compared to Mumbai the infrastructure, the transport system etc etc is so well established, you just have to see it. And no it is not like India did not have in it to do it, its just that bloody Red tape which is the problem. :mad:

^^lol at your avatar btw :D

TBH, as I said earlier, it's not something to be proud about. The only thing that us Indians have (I hope) is a massive communication thoroughfare. I dont think China has that since I've read many reports of how bad the Chinese are at communicating in languages other than their Mandarin. God bless the 33 official languages + infinite dialects for that. ;)

For more on China, check out "Paul Merton in China". (*ahem**cough**you know where to find**cough) It's similar to the "Paul Merton in India" series, but ofcourse, it's China. :p

I don't know if its typical lack of quality in Chinese products, but I see a quarter of Himachal and Uttarakhand part of China as well in that globe :x

@raksrules

I dont think the Chinese way or the Indian way alone is better , maybe we need to have some sort of combination.

See even a democratic country like USA is facing huge problems because of it (read about the new health care reforms situation)

As for red tape and corruption its there is china too but the govt has tremendous control over everything. and there is no delay is executing plans due communism.

The development is happening at the cost of some factor of population but that is happening in India too.

bombaybaba said:
I dont think the Chinese way or the Indian way alone is better , maybe we need to have some sort of combination.

Upto the 80s, our economy was bigger than theirs.

Its possible that one day they might turn democratic, thats the inevitable trend we have seen with totalitarian govts. So the future for them is deomocracy.

Are ppl suggesting we go backwards in order to go forwards ?

Or is it better to lose freedom to have more money.

Which is kinda counter-intuitive as one gains more freedom with more money. Which is yet another reason why they have to go democratic one day. And is absurd in our case as losing freedoms inevitably means less money.

@raksrules

Can you tell us whether its possible for ppl in Shangai to own property or whether its just some lease ?

Then since you come from mumbai compare how much a similar sized appt in either place costs. What is the difference ?

anibhatt said:
I don't know if its typical lack of quality in Chinese products, but I see a quarter of Himachal and Uttarakhand part of China as well in that globe :x

their market is filled with chinese products, sometimes u start feeling that u actually in china. :(

Back