Apple iPod Touch 3g 64GB

m1h1r

Adept
I was waiting for a loooooong time for the iPod Touch 3g 64GB to be available in India... And my wait is finally over... :eek:hyeah:

Product - Apple iPod Touch 3g 64GB

Damages - Rs.19,990/- :hap2:

From - eBay

Here are the pics:

P.S.- Seems as if phoenix844884 also got the same thing at the same price from the same dealer on eBay..

Congrats.. At times I feel like selling off my Iphone and getting a 64GB touch :p Had used another friends touch and its feather light compared to my phone !

FaH33m said:
Congrats.. At times I feel like selling off my Iphone and getting a 64GB touch :p Had used another friends touch and its feather light compared to my phone !

Yes, it really is very light in weight as compared to the iPhone.. and a lot slimmer too... :D

BTW, you have the 1st gen iPhone [2007 model]?

MAGNeT said:
can u run fm on it in any way??

No..

Actually, the hardware inside the 3rd gen Touch supports FM but Apple's software does not support it at the moment.. :mad: I just hope Apple releases a Software Update for it soon to unlock the FM feature.. :)

BTW, check this

Sudarshan_SMD said:
that's awesome. congrats.

Thanx.. :p

malhotraraul said:
congo mate, cheers !!!!!!!

Thanx !!

mihirpradhan204 said:
No..
Actually, the hardware inside the 3rd gen Touch supports FM but Apple's software does not support it at the moment.. :mad: I just hope Apple releases a Software Update for it soon to unlock the FM feature.. :)
BTW, check this

Thanx.. :p

No hack also present...damn ...still forgot to say good price for 64 giga

Congratulations mate!

and YES I got the same deal from the same seller on the same website. ;) :)

Have fun with this awesome device. I have been showing it off to everyone in sight, and hoping that it doesn't get stolen now. LOL

MAGNeT said:
No hack also present...damn ...still forgot to say good price for 64 giga
Thanx.. :)

phoenix844884 said:
Congratulations mate!

and YES I got the same deal from the same seller on the same website. ;) :)

Have fun with this awesome device. I have been showing it off to everyone in sight, and hoping that it doesn't get stolen now. LOL
Thanx.. and the same goes back to you too.. :D

Aladdin said:
Ailaaa, COngrats man. Did u jailbreak it?
Yes, jailbroke it on 3.1.2 with blackra1n [Mac OSX version] :eek:hyeah:

prasanna29 said:
Congratulations. I'm jealous of you!! Using the old 4G Nano for the past 1 year :(
Thanx ! :) Next time you upgrade your iPod, I'll be jealous of you.. TIT FOR TAT :p

Thats great, blackra1n is not working on mine since

- If your new iPod Touch 2G/3G 8g model number starts with MB it’ll work, if your model starts with MC it won’t. Go to Settings – General – About to see your model number.

:(

mihir ill b making visit to showroom like alfa to see whether i get similar price.....

Want to know which model to get? i mean does any firmware or OS specific model i should get which i myself can *ahem*with?like psp stuff

My choices is this and s9 since getting double the space and fm down the line in future might go with the touch

@MAGNeT

Go in for this device with your eyes closed mate. I agree that it has its sound quality on the lower side when compared to the S9, but it is a powerpacked device. I don't know if you saw yesterday's Gadget Guru episode on NDTV, they were shouting about how the latest generation iPod Touch is touted to be a better gaming and multimedia device rather than just a music player.

As you know, I got this same deal, and I am now enjoying myself to the fullest. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it. I was also considering many options before I pulled the trigger on this one, mostly because of the amazing price in the deal. I looked at Cowon, iRiver, Zune, Sandisk, Transcend and even cheap chinese things (advertised as MP5 players LOL.

But in the end I stuck with Apple. I mean they are not worldwide market leaders for nothing. I was anyways upgrading from an old old iPod, so the Apple way was familiar to me.

Just get this device man. You might want to consider a lower capacity model though. Remember that the actual 3rd Gen range, with the new hardware and internals is available only in 32 and 64GB models, while the 8GB one still has the same 2nd Gen hardware.

Aladdin said:
Thats great, blackra1n is not working on mine since
:(
Bad luck mate.. But you can try The Dev Team's Pwnage 3.1.4 :)

MAGNeT said:
mihir ill b making visit to showroom like alfa to see whether i get similar price.....

Want to know which model to get? i mean does any firmware or OS specific model i should get which i myself can *ahem*with?like psp stuff

My choices is this and s9 since getting double the space and fm down the line in future might go with the touch
Most of your questions are already answered by phoenix844884.

1. AFAIK, the IPT 3G isn't yet available.. My friend also wanted to get the IPT 3G after I got one.. So I called up the Apple Store [Atria Mall] and it wasn't available.. I visited Mulund's Croma with my friend 2 days ago, and it wasn't available there too.. :(

2. If you want the 64GB, just get it right away. But if you want the 32GB one, make sure its 3G coz 2nd Gen 32GB IPTs are also still available. All the 3G IPTs come preloaded with iPhone OS 3.0.1.

3. Just get the iPod Touch 3G with your eyes closed [not 8GB] as phoenix844884 said.. The other players do not even come close when it comes to apps and games.. Its a whole lot of fun.. :eek:hyeah:

Back