Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB with 7 months replacement warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
Contact me on 9873426029 for a quick sale

My friend is selling his iPhone 3gs 16GB with seven months indian warranty. He bought it from airtel store.

Included - everything, phone, bill, adapter, data cable(brand new, unopened), earphones(brand new, unopened), box, bill.

Accessories - ifrogz cover worth 2500/- from US free.

Condition - Screen guard from day 1, Back and chrome laminated with matt finish special lamination after 2-3 days of buying the phone, to avoid smudges. Could not click clean pics, coz the lamination covers the phone from every angle. Its almost next to brand new.

But apple replaces the phone in india, without even asking any thing. Say anything to them like screen switches off suddenly, they will replace it within 2 days. I got my ipod touch replaced 4 times in 5 months.:eek:hyeah:

Also he wants to sell his belkin arm band case for iphone, worth rs. 1500/-

Asking price - 25700/- with ifrogz cover included. Final price.

Market Price - 35500/- from airtel store.

Belkin - 750 extra

Contact me via pm, no lowballers plz, also dont crap this thread.

PICS -

ImageShack Album - 5 images

Delhi NCR buyers preferred. Can ship it also.

Shipping extra.

dreamcreeper143 said:
could you please upload the pic of the original bill.....
Will post the bill once deal has been finalized. Its an airtel bill, still 7 months warranty remaining.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Attaching proof -

dhruvrock2000 said:
Could someone tell me what is the ongoing price for 2nd hand 3GS models ? My bro just bought a 32GB 3GS for 15k o_O
I would suggest you to the find the answer in the Mobile phone section. Dont spoil my thread here.

IMO 3GS 32GB GREY MARKET, W/O BOX AND W/O WARRANTY for even 24k is not possible, for a 100% working and clean piece with all accessories.

Hi buddy, how would you like to exchange this with an 5 month old iPhone 3G 8GB, Purchased via Airtel with Original Bill & all accessories & some cash ?

Im in Gurgaon too :)

Zero Cool said:
Hi buddy, how would you like to exchange this with an 5 month old iPhone 3G 8GB, Purchased via Airtel with Original Bill & all accessories & some cash ?

Im in Gurgaon too :)
Taking the PM route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back