Anything worthwhile to buy from central Europe?

Slayer69

Disciple
No deals on mobo and rams. Can't find anything. Not even in used market. Might have to buy from europe if can't get anything here.
Coincidentally my father would be goin on a work trip to Central europe most likely CH, is there anything worthwhile to buy from there?

Coincidentally my father would be goin on a work trip to Central europe most likely CH, is there anything worthwhile to buy from there?
Europe's prices are always costlier than US by a significant amt due to VAT. Only place to get good deal pc components is USA.

Europe's prices are always costlier than US by a significant amt due to VAT. Only place to get good deal pc components is USA.
That's also what both of us are thinking not looking to just buy electronics. Can get other stuff which would cheaper there compared to here, any recommendations/suggestions?

That's also what both of us are thinking not looking to just buy electronics. Can get other stuff which would cheaper there compared to here, any recommendations/suggestions?
Take a look here, some members there should know more about this.

If I'm not wrong you can claim all the VAT paid at airport since you're not a citizen of the EU.
For that to happen you need to show all the product box sealed (no unboxing before) and bills.
Someone can correct this if I'm wrong.

6 x SATA connectors
*ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 supported
2 x 1Gb/s LAN ports (Intel® I210-AT)
1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Management LAN

Thats like homelabber's dream, you could run your nas, router and other interesting stuff on a single machine.
Thats why I asked if Group Buy is acceptable - we can definitely get one. That too for EUR 69.90 or even after shipping and handling EUR 100 is one could easily pay for such hardware.

On top of it - B550 chipset will allow for 4500/5500 or even 3600 to run on this board easily.

If I'm not wrong you can claim all the VAT paid at airport since you're not a citizen of the EU.
For that to happen you need to show all the product box sealed (no unboxing before) and bills.
Someone can correct this if I'm wrong.
It is something like that, but don't know about not opening products

Back