Car & Bike Any Upcoming bikes in 150cc segment?

Gaurish

ex-Mod
As the title says, I was wondering if they are any Upcoming bikes in 150cc segment expected? I know about New Yamaha R15. Any other models being expected? And when can we hope to see them

hehe.. still havent found out that perfect bike kya?

Well there is a launch in the 150 category but im not sure if that will please you. :)

Bajaj is all set to relaunch the "boxer" in 150cc segment as "bharat bike" for the rural market where bajaj feels pulsar 150 and even discover 150 are not suited as these bikes have a "urban" image.Read more below:

The New Boxer 150

Bajaj has tied up with KTM (Austria) and will bring 125 and 150 cc bikes from KTM's stable soon.

^^^ God knows when. Speculations and a few supposed "spy cam" shot of the KTMs being thrown around.

But rahul bajaj did speak of a revamped pulsar this September. Lets c. The auto blogs are abuzz with news about single shock, updated engine for the pulsars.

The Hmotocorp "Impulse" is a dirt bike.Engine is 150 cc but tuned for more torque.

You also get a ranbir kapoor foto keychain with it + a jacket with "Main bhi hoon HERO" embossed on the back :D

KTM will be here at 2012 for sure, but the question is, what will be the spare parts cost ? If this going towards Ninja way (read Kawasaki), then ownership cost will be high.

ramanujpatro said:
Why don't you get a thunderbird gaurish ? :)

Don't you like thunderbird ?

it has much bigger engine & seems heavy too I think won't be able to handle it:p I was looking for something in 150cc category which is suits me(I am 5"7')

Dude on a different note,do try out the older karizma zma. Even though not the fastest in the 220cc+ category, you will appreciate the low end torque, riding comfort, stability and the bullet proof reliability.At around 85k it is over priced when compared to a p220 but miles ahead of the fazer. The quality of that honda engine,driveshaft will come to play when u cross 25K kms. :)

Fazerrrrrrrr all the way..... Not too heavy... Semi fairing and ultra performance..... :D I didnt like the look of impulse :( Hero needs to go the Yamaha way now.. Style +performance... Mileage is secondary...

Back