All OS Any reviews galaxy tab a9 plus 5g

Exactly. Same question in my mind.
I actually already ordered it .
Not yet shipped.

I recently sold my Ipad pro to keep some funds ready to import ipad pro OLED later this year.

Till then ,I just needed to read books and making notes until the new ipad arrives.

So would be nice to know if it was a good decision before it's getting shipped.

Basically I did my research though ..it does not support S pen but otherwise has great smooth OS it seems for screen recording and taking notes, dex features etc.
Tab S6 lite 2024 is also expected to come out soon but it has only 4Gb ram.

These Chinese Xaomi pad 6 and OnePlus Go also seemed good alternative too .

Waiting to hear from members already owing the Samsung A9+.

I went for 8GB version as I just want as smooth experience as possible for a budget.

Last edited:
I got the tablet today.
The look and feel is very nice.

UI feels smooth and one of the best on android.
I still have to see how good it is with multitasking but till now with youtube running and notes opened together in split screen is working beautifully. I even opened Maps on third screen and that too did not feel sluggish at any time.

Overall initial thoughts are great purchase if buying within 15k ...as this is budget tab with solid medium tablet specs .

Display is good too. TBH i am coming from Ipad pro so initially I feared I would really not enjoy viewing on this full hd TFT display but since my purpose was only study and notes mostly to fill in till I get the new Ipad but I feel I wont mind this display too for watching some contents on Netflix, Prime etc. yes if you going to compare it side by side with tablets offering 2k,3k display . You will definitely feel falling short and might want to consider something else.

I would also advice to go for this screen protector. Really amazing matte finish. I already ordered second because mine had slight scratch but other than that it feels great.

@solo_wing I got the Realme Pad 2 recently for 14k. If this deal had come earlier, I would have gone with the A9+. But mine is also a good device with a large screen-on-time (SOT), except for the lack of 5G. One good benefit in the lower price range is less depreciation. You can always sell your tablet for half the price 3 years down the line and get the newest one for 15k.

@solo_wing I got the Realme Pad 2 recently for 14k. If this deal had come earlier, I would have gone with the A9+. But mine is also a good device with a large screen-on-time (SOT), except for the lack of 5G. One good benefit in the lower price range is less depreciation. You can always sell your tablet for half the price 3 years down the line and get the newest one for 15k.

I am sure your purchase is great too. Congrats!!

I did not get the 5G one but I got the 8gb/128gb one.

I will sell it mostly next year early as that is when I am expecting my cousin to be back from USA. Till then hope this treats me well. Beside less depreciation ... There is one more important reason to buy this for now. I will be travelling through some remote places and I dont wish to carry too expensive items there.
I got the tablet today.
The look and feel is very nice.

UI feels smooth and one of the best on android.
I still have to see how good it is with multitasking but till now with youtube running and notes opened together in split screen is working beautifully. I even opened Maps on third screen and that too did not feel sluggish at any time.

Overall initial thoughts are great purchase if buying within 15k ...as this is budget tab with solid medium tablet specs .

Display is good too. TBH i am coming from Ipad pro so initially I feared I would really not enjoy viewing on this full hd TFT display but since my purpose was only study and notes mostly to fill in till I get the new Ipad but I feel I wont mind this display too for watching some contents on Netflix, Prime etc. yes if you going to compare it side by side with tablets offering 2k,3k display . You will definitely feel falling short and might want to consider something else.

I would also advice to go for this screen protector. Really amazing matte finish. I already ordered second because mine had slight scratch but other than that it feels great.

Okay Thought I should add this.

Sound Quality is little above average. Loud and Clear but dont expect sound quality like high end or Ipad pro level.

btw When watching movie dialogues are very clear even when loud too but moment you play music. You feel that its not really crisp when playing loud. It does not sound bad or cheap just sounds chaljayega.

Just wanted to give true expectation to help people thinking about purchasing it for music also.
Music is very important for me. I can keep playing music for hours but in this case I will just use bluetooth JBL speakers I have so not exactly missing too much.

Last edited:
Back