Android any expert on cases and covers?#htc one

siddharth

Disciple
hello fellow Indian and NRI's

guys i have never been a case guy when it comes to mobile phones, but my recent experiences r making me think otherwise. i have htc one and i'm i keep dropping it, have done it a few times and thanks to lord it didn't incurred any damage or even any major scratch but i thing the next one just might be one to many so finally planing on getting a protection case or cover.
i would like to know ur take on that and ur experience with the cases. by the way the major reason why i keep away from cases is that they make device really bulky so a case which is reasonably thin and at the same time will protect it from a wast level fall would be perfect.

waist level falls :O then u need to be looking for an otterbox case ... if u want something that doesnt add more bulk then UAG case would be perfect .. i used it my s3 and it took quite a drops without giving a scratch on my phone :)

@being.smart can you give your inputs here.

He is selling his htc one along with over 16 different cases, note to OP, he won't sell cases seperately without htc one but he should be able to tell you pros & cons of various cases.

Cases & htc one means you can't show off the 'looks' of your phone. Woudn't some wet screen guard protector front & back + bumper for the edges be sufficient ?

gadget shieldz for the front because its smooth but something like Zagg or other for the back as its not as smooth and more rubbery in feel. If its of a rubbery type, your grip will be better with than without. Will augment the grip little more, htc one curved shape already gives a good grip so long as your hands are dry.

Bulk will be minimal too and these protectors are quite cheap and locally sourced.

Last edited:
waist level falls :O then u need to be looking for an otterbox case ... if u want something that doesnt add more bulk then UAG case would be perfect .. i used it my s3 and it took quite a drops without giving a scratch on my phone :)
man they r like charging 400% for the UAG case at ebay.in, even i, with my little research came to the conclusion that UAG would be a good option. anyways in the dilemma i've ordered the double dip hard shell case from htc, don't think it'll be much useful if i drop my phone from waste height but at least it'll protect it from scratches.

I have a uag case on my s3, and it gives an iphone like solid feel to the phone, without much bulk...

Never buy these stuff from ebay.in or ebay GEB... They ll rip u for sure... I got mine from ebay.com... You can even ask some sellers who ship only within US to relist with extra $ for postage...

I have a uag case on my s3, and it gives an iphone like solid feel to the phone, without much bulk...

Never buy these stuff from ebay.in or ebay GEB... They ll rip u for sure... I got mine from ebay.com... You can even ask some sellers who ship only within US to relist with extra $ for postage...
thnaks man really gr8 idea! could u elaborate on the same. how time does it take to reach us and do they pre-charge the taxes like amazon and also would like to know the time duration u waited for ur case?

Back