Another Upgrade for My Ears :D

Goku

Disciple
Well.. finally it was time to upgrade my IEM's. My CX500 has served me well, but wanted something better. So here goes..

The Sennheiser IE8 :clapping:

Hmmm.

I didn't knew you were alive (Alive online I mean :p). After marriage you almost disappeared. How is the grahasta jeevan? I hope All izz well :)

And does this pocket burning exercise means we will see you on the CSS gaming scene again soon?

Some of the the TMG is already alive and kicking. Will be good to see all of you back and kicking ass again.

And congratz on the drool-mall purchase. :)

Thanks Gannu :)

@Justin.. hahaha.. Howz u dude!! Man!! miss those days of CSS fun :p. Well life is going on pretty fine :p.. and NO!! this does not mean I will be play CSS more often :p. I have strict instructions from my better half.. NO MORE CSS :(. So that means I can only play when she is away.. wahahahah. You too had disappeared for a long time, so howz things with u?

I am fine bro. :) Yes, I was a little too much busy in office for some time, but now it is back to normal. The schedule will go back to busy very soon as some new plans are in the air, but for the time being I am enjoying not being too busy. :)

As I don't have any hobbies except programming and CSS, and programming usually means programming small/big softwares for office and sometimes friends, CSS is the only timepass for me when I am not busy or not playing with my son, so I am allowed to play as long as I want. ;)

Kids at heart for life ... :p

And the games we had, especially with me, you and ken, I think we all three miss those days equally. :D

Man! That is some IEM! Congratulations. :hap2:

[Rant]Before joining TE, I never even thought that earphones made any difference to audio quality and I used to just go with some cheap chinese pieces which I used to get for 50-100 bucks. LOL. Damn! TE made my wallet go thin and me go crazy![/Rant]

Back