Amazon sale buying advice - Air Purifier, Fire TV Stick

Hello,

1) So i live in Mumbai and get a lot of dust in my room even with windows/door closed most of the time. My room is small about ~150sqfeet. I also get asthma in winters and allergy from time to time.
Any recommendation for a simple air purifier that does the job + easy parts availability? Its crazy that every air purifier has its own air filter compatibility as if that's adding to any innovation ..

How about this from honeywell for 7.2k ? Filters for this was available too yesterday (~3k). How easy would it be to clear dust from prefilter ? Otherwise it will probably get clogged in a few months,

2) I bought a 4k monitor recently ( mostly for games). Primevideo quality isn't very good on desktop and i dont get any option to play HDR either.
Googling up tells me that this is how desktop is sadly, there is no support for it from streaming companies and best case we can get 1080p in Edge browser only for netflix.
So then, thinking about buying Fire TV Stick 4k Max ( ~4k).

Anyone has used something like this ? My use case will probably be more limited ( not going to watch all day for ex).
There are some complaints about advertisements in firestick. I don't mind it if its out of the way or goes away in one click. How bad is it ?
Any better alternatives ?

Last edited:
Back