20231014_201540_HDR.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20231014_202000.jpg
    20231014_202000.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20231014_202035.jpg
    20231014_202035.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 73
That moulding looks incredibly cheap. Let's hope it performs well anyhow.
Right the cable was delivered it is indeed 2 male to 2 male rca and works..
Extremely soft, the plugs are solid but they look kinna cheap.. The choice of silver and black is strange for the plugs tbh.
But this seems alright.
Sharing few pics..

Not unofficial imported units rather old units. They have already segregated it as Old-batch. And mentioning no warranty for old batch, they're washing it off their hands...
Just mentioning beforehand if anyone buys from amazon, they'd be in a long haul if WD doesnt accept the drive for RMA if it dies.
Why wouldn't WD accept if buyer presents a proper gst bill? In worst case scenario they may give 3 years warranty instead of 5 years. I doubt amazon would be selling more than 2 years old stock.

That moulding looks incredibly cheap. Let's hope it performs well anyhow.
I am in two minds really, this is cheap and it's way too lengthy 3M to be precise, but there is nothing available at a decent price even in the sale.. ... I don't need anything more than 2 feet for my use case...
I ll keep looking..

WD region locks the warranty. Probably a directly imported unit that is not registered for sale in India.
That is highly unlikely as any proper import of pc products into India is done via official distributors of the brand & mentioned as importer on the sticker to comply with Indian laws. Keep in mind neither amazon nor its official seller import anything into India directly under their name as fdi in retail is not allowed so it is always the typical Indian distributors like rashi, acro etc whose name is mentioned on the sticker pasted on the product packaging sold by appario etc.

amazing deal of someone is looking for a 4k 43 inch monitor. I already use the samsung 43inch monitor or would have brought this in a jiffy.i think last time i had checked this was 60k plus
What's the difference between a 4k 43 inch monitor and a 4k 43 inch TV? I mean monitors were supposed to have greater PPI to be viewed up close. Is latency better?

And you may want to fix that link

What's the difference between a 4k 43 inch monitor and a 4k 43 inch TV? I mean monitors were supposed to have greater PPI to be viewed up close. Is latency better?

And you may want to fix that link
Probably remote, an OS, and maybe legacy connectivity like composite video, rf etc

Probably remote, an OS, and maybe legacy connectivity like composite video, rf etc
Let me rephrase: why buy a more expensive monitor when TV with same pixel density are available for cheaper, with the features you mentioned. Even this monitor says it's a "smart monitor"

Let me rephrase: why buy a more expensive monitor when TV with same pixel density are available for cheaper, with the features you mentioned. Even this monitor says it's a "smart monitor"
I've used 4k 43' tv for more than 2 years and never felt the need to go back to monitor, Just yesterday bought Hisense Qled tv and the experience is amazing. Since I haven't used similar size monitor so can't compare them but I guess its more to do with response time and text quality but text is great even on tv. My logic for buying a TV rather than monitor is the resale value, you will get lot more buyers for TV after 3~4yrs then for monitor so the investment gets better return probability.

Last edited:
That is highly unlikely as any proper import of pc products into India is done via official distributors of the brand & mentioned as importer on the sticker to comply with Indian laws. Keep in mind neither amazon nor its official seller import anything into India directly under their name as fdi in retail is not allowed so it is always the typical Indian distributors like rashi, acro etc whose name is mentioned on the sticker pasted on the product packaging sold by appario etc.
You haven't seen then how sellers keep misselling one item using the SKU of another. I have reported it multiple times where a Chinese knockoff was listed using the international listing with 5000+ reviews and an average rating of around 4.5. To me, it is obvious Amazon doesn't care about listing accuracy to any extent.

Rashi, Ingram and others are the official importers. But there is also nothing preventing a seller from listing a self-imported product using the official listing, especially if it is an item that is out of production and obtained at dumping price. The product is out of stock now, so I don't know if it was a reputable seller selling an official unit, in which case warranty would be applicable, or some other seller selling a self-imported item from Malaysia or Thailand.

Anyone can help me with sbi credit card want to buy one laptop from Amazon.. I can pay some charges also for the help

Thinking about Asus tuf f17 or acer aspire 5 i5 12th with 2050

Please suggest which one is goo
please create a thread for laptop recommendations/advice

Back