Amazon India lightning deals

Any good Internal SATA SSD (1TB) deals? Is the 1TB 870 EVO good?
1696923114671.png

10% coupon and then 10% Credit Card offer. This would be a sweet deal I recon. https://www.amazon.in/Crucial-MX500-1TB-2-5-inch-SSD/dp/B078211KBB/

Deal of the day: AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable For Tablet, Smartphone (Black, 15 feet)

Qualitybis top notch, obviously... The hitch is this is 15 feet, the 4 feet, most sought after length still costs in excess of 400 rs though
Screenshots_2023-10-10-18-36-19.png

Deal of the day: AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable For Tablet, Smartphone (Black, 15 feet)

Qualitybis top notch, obviously... The hitch is this is 15 feet, the 4 feet, most sought after length still costs in excess of 400 rs though
View attachment 179930
I also posted this one on Sunday, but I don't think their quality is really top notch. I have this cable, it's been used as fixed, don't move it around much at all, and it's still started to go bad at the connections - has static and sometimes needs to be adjusted to get both channels to come through. Not really up to the mark.

I also posted this one on Sunday, but I don't think their quality is really top notch. I have this cable, it's been used as fixed, don't move it around much at all, and it's still started to go bad at the connections - has static and sometimes needs to be adjusted to get both channels to come through. Not really up to the mark.
Been using one since 6 years may be more and it's woeking fine.. Just a few days back grabbed a 1.6feet cablecreation one just coz it was pretty cheap..
But Somethibg to mind then.. Thanks

I no longer trust SanDisk with any product whatsoever. I've had too many cards and usb drives from them die on me, and with the recent ssd fiasco I just avoid their products like the plague. not too mention that that drive seems to be overpriced.

I recently bought 2 of these SP Silicon Power 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Aluminum Casing Built-in Strap Hole, USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB 2.0 Thumb Drive Pen Drive Memory Stick, Navy Blue, Marvel M02 Series https://amzn.eu/d/g1IXCrC

You should aim for pen drives that heat up easily(assuming you mean hot to touch) because it means pen drive is dissipating heat efficiently via its body & the reason why metallic body is preferred for pen drives.
I had a hp metal pen drives that went kaput after/before warranty is over. I usually have frequent trips to xerox center, most of them complained of mild shocks when using that metal drive.
Ofcourse it's their fault for not having proper grounding in electricity, but I feel such shocks also destroy the drive. This is one main reason I tend to avoid metal ones.

because it means pen drive is dissipating heat efficiently via its body & the reason why metallic body is preferred for pen drives.
You mean heating is good and doesn't destroy the drive life?

=====================================

Microtek Line Interactive UPS LEGEND 650 UPS @ 1899 + discounts.

My buds 2 pro also got cancelled.
Got email like this...

Code:
Your package could not be delivered and is being returned to us.
We'll initiate the full refund once we get the package.

Those useless fellows should rot in hell for doing this.
This came up on my feed, nothing useful but still the reason why orders got canceled.
I got mine today, they really are impressive, sound seems to be an upgrade and it has all the new modes like 360 audio, voice detection etc. Feels like a worth while upgrade from my buds pro. Thanks to the forum for the find.
P.s. price brought was 6.5k
1000190450.jpg

Last edited:
This came up on my feed, nothing useful but still the reason why orders got canceled.
I got mine today, they really are impressive, sound seems to be an upgrade and it has all the new modes like 360 audio, voice detection etc. Feels like a worth while upgrade from my buds pro. Thanks to the forum for the find. View attachment 179963

My dear fellow member of techenclave, you caused me further agony by this post and sharing the picture :banghead:
You bought it at 2899?

=================

SanDisk Ultra 128 GB USB 3.0 @ 769​

Ordered this few weeks ago. Arrived as corrupted drive. Amazon gave replacement and that is also corrupted. So caution ahead.

Last edited:
You mean heating is good and doesn't destroy the drive life?
Every flash chip heats under load(aka fast read/write speeds), it is how that generated heat is removed/dissipated that matters(aka like how hot tea will always cool down first in a metal cup compared to a glass cup).
I had a hp metal pen drives that went kaput after/before warranty is over. I usually have frequent trips to xerox center, most of them complained of mild shocks when using that metal drive.
Ofcourse it's their fault for not having proper grounding in electricity, but I feel such shocks also destroy the drive. This is one main reason I tend to avoid metal ones.
This is common for many metal casing objects like metal upper body laptops & such. It shouldn't affect the device in question because mild shock basically means current passing through metal casing forming a complete circuit with your body which bypasses the internal structure of the device.

Back