Amazon India lightning deals

What's the difference between this & ML120 Pro?
One has Vanes and other doesn't. Given these axial fans cockscrew the air, vanes in counter direction helps straighten the airflow somewhat, which helps in increasing the static air pressure and efficiency. Also denser vane construction helps in guiding the direction of airflow (and then there's counter-rotating monsters ).
If you want more airflow go with regular axial fan, if you want some static pressure for radiators and heatsinks get one with vanes.

So I was checking my other Amazon account which I created last year for firestick usage. Now this account is also showing 1 month free trial and membership for 999. So anybody who wants prime membership for 999 can create a new account and check.

Screenshot_20231006-161150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231006-161136_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got the 30-day free trial last night, however when I go to manage membership it only shows the 299/month & 1499/year plans. The 999/year is for selected members?

So I was checking my other Amazon account which I created last year for firestick usage. Now this account is also showing 1 month free trial and membership for 999. So anybody who wants prime membership for 999 can create a new account and check.
When your acc showing 399 per year prime shopping plan then why are you even bothering about anything else, this is the best option for those not interested in amazon prime video/music/kindle etc & only want prime shopping benefits & 5% cb on amazonpay card linked to that acc.

I don't do a lot of shopping from Amazon. I am mainly interested in Prime video. So this offer is for the guys like me.

Amazon is having issues as bad as Flipkart normally has with difficulty in checking out and failed payments.

Saw the M1 iPad Air listed for 42k and lightning deal was over in about 2 minutes. Guess the rush must be worse for iPhones then.

Back