CPU/Mobo am2 and core2 duo mobos too expensive

nfsfan

Adept
i called rptech delhi 2day and enquired price for asus m2ne(nforce 570 ultra)...mr piyush told me 7.5k.newegg and zipzoomfly quote at $93 and $99 respectvely so about Rs4700.should be near 5.6-6k in india , why thses extra bucks.similarly for gigabyte GA-965P-S3 .both newegg and zipzoomfly quote it at around $102 means...Rs5k.but deltapage.com quotes it at Rs11000.lol....double rates....

anyone knows when will the prices come down?

hi,
I got my M2N 32 SLI DELUXE Wifi from canada - 250$ CAD ,
i know somebody in nehru place who was sellin A8N 32 SLI Delux,
pm me if u want any info.

i asked deltapage and they quoted me ''amd athlon 3000+am2 with asus''

dunno wat motherboard is that......

''asus'' lol

m2n-e is selling for 5.5k, dont know how you got that 7.5k price. try again or talk to a dealer directly. sometimes rashi gives high quotes when u call them up and enquire.

thanx man....u just loaded some weight off my mind.what do u think about the gigabyte one?deltapage doesnt give wrong quotes!

nfsfan said:
similarly for gigabyte GA-965P-S3 .both newegg and zipzoomfly quote it at around $102 means

Its the Gigabyte 965 DS3 that Delta is selling, not the S3. The DS3 is more towards the 150$ mark, but still expensive I agree.

Chaos said:
M2N-E is a sad motherboard... way too many problems :(.

What kinda problems does it have?

Btw does anybody have any idea how the P5LD2-VM SE and MSI 965P Neo-F overclock? Or even any info about voltage and fsb adjustments.

The P5LD2-VM has no options to change vCore and vDimm. So the max. you can get on stock volts it your best bet. I dont think the 945 chipset can do much over 300 FSB anyways.

The MSI is pretty decent and with a newer BIOS, it should get better.

Damn.. The Mobo prices here suck really.
Im fighting for Asus to drop their prices. Theyre quoting me 16k + tax for the P5B Deluxe, I literally showed him the middle finger (since hes a frnd :p), and 16.5k + tax for the P5W-DH Deluxe.

Sad pricing honestly.

Im thinking of getting a decent board, and waiting it out for RD600. :/.

hunt3r said:
[quote name='Chaos']M2N-E is a sad motherboard... way too many problems :(.

What kinda problems does it have?
.[/QUOTE]

m2n-e seems to be a hit or miss board.. give it some time for a proper bios to come before getting this.. seems to have some soft boot issues as well as some major ram compatibility issues .max vdimm of 1.9 seems the biggest headache on the board since some modules require more. check out the official m2n-e thread on anand tech.

:( k te gurus help me decide the mobos and ram for allendale/x2 4200+ am2

ram to be used: 2*512 mb ddr2 533mhz(as 667 and 800 scacely available)
ram budget:4.5-5k
make-plz tell me

mobos prorities:
1.ram ddr2 800 support for future not now as 533 will be used
2.onboard grsphics in case dx10 cards will come in about a month....
otherwise no need..non sli required
3.sata2/e-sata ....front usb and mic ports....16x pci-e slots
4.budget : upto 7k

1.case 1: no overclocking to be done
2.case 2: mild overcloking to be done
3.case 3: good oc board

as multipliers in allendale r locked so difficult to find case 3 board in my budget ...anyways ppl help......:cool2:
and about m2ne ...i read at anandtech...all the ppl say the ram issues r about r for 800mhz ram and the voltages...i will be having 533....after months bios may be updated 4 better support for 800...thats ok for me....

plz post the prices also and the chipsets along with it....

Back