Camera All newbie/starter entry level DSLR information

Status
Not open for further replies.
and, it slows down the operation of the camera quite a bit! (especially for the auto focus to work takes a long time)

nowadays most entry level ones also offer live view, only the nikon D3000 doesnot have this feature

I called up JJMehta, they gave a quote of 21k for 1000D, dunno was that just a body or with Kit lenses. Will update the prices of common cameras once I buy it this weekend.

Aces170 said:
I called up JJMehta, they gave a quote of 21k for 1000D, dunno was that just a body or with Kit lenses. Will update the prices of common cameras once I buy it this weekend.

Hey I am planning to go for that cam too. Think we could go and try for a good deal. The site show's it for about 24+ so I am sure its just for the body.

^^ They usually over-quote on the site, I am going mostly on Friday evening, PM me if you want to go together.

If you are getting the Canon 1000D, please consider getting the IS kit lens instead of the non-IS kit lens. There is a big difference in quality. :)

Got a EOS1000D with IS 18-55mm lenses for 26.3k, it would be 1k cheaper if I opted for a grey market lens, and 24k with kit lenses, 21k just for the body.

Have been experimenting a lot, and pics in auto mode are awesome, unfortunately I am yet to get a hang of semi-auto mode :( the pics always come out blurry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back