Airtel's new plans

Hey dude Does this really work ? I mean I have donw this for my Vodafone mobile number and got success. However, will it also work for broadband. Currently I am using 1399 4GB (30 GB limit) and 256 KBs post that. Its been 2 months since i've taken this connection. Even I am from Mumbai. Shall I also go ahead and try this out ? Would'nt they simply disconnect my line without having the retention guys to talk to me. And what reason should I give, as in should I tell site some other operator's plans that are better as a comparison ? Thanks mate.

lostkillernik said:
i m paying 1200/- including tax for 2 mbps with 75 gb fup & 512 mbps after fup + 100/- calls free on any network. :tongue:

What the Fraik? I thought FUP was only for downloads...
Damn these FUP mofos..:mad:
It must be crapping out on online gaming sessions...Now my pathetic MTNL doesn't seem so pathetic after all....

amul_capri said:
What the Fraik? I thought FUP was only for downloads...

Damn these FUP mofos..:mad:

It must be crapping out on online gaming sessions...Now my pathetic MTNL doesn't seem so pathetic after all....

yeah FUP is crap, it counts both download and upload. I think most of the people loose their FUP in seeding.:p

its better to purchase seedbox or there are people who will put your account in seedbox and give lot of upload for Rs.200/300 you get 200 gb upload.

I have done that a lot.

I am currently using the 999 2mbps plan with calling worth 2k for 300.

Total amount to pay each month = rs. 1432

Any better plan for Delhi ncr?

Anyone from delhi ncr who has tried the dhamki trick?

Sent from my Dell xcd35 using Tapatalk

I fnally got a call from the retention guys today. But I did not find the plan he offered appealing. He gave me 1MBps 75gb FUP post this 512 kbps for 1299, reduced calls from my previous 1399 worth airtel to airtel to 100 worth any network. Het guys is there a way to get somethin better from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abhishektib said:
I fnally got a call from the retention guys today. But I did not find the plan he offered appealing. He gave me 1MBps 75gb FUP post this 512 kbps for 1299, reduced calls from my previous 1399 worth airtel to airtel to 100 worth any network. Het guys is there a way to get somethin better from them.

Crap plan... I am on Surf 999 (1Mbps till 75GB then 512kbps) + 5000 Mins Airtel to Airtel (Mobile + Land line) + Airtel Landline to any Landline (Local) FREE !!! :hap2:

How did you get this bro...... Please tell me...... I so want it man.

HailStonE said:
Crap plan... I am on Surf 999 (1Mbps till 75GB then 512kbps) + 5000 Mins Airtel to Airtel (Mobile + Land line) + Airtel Landline to any Landline (Local) FREE !!! :hap2:

hotindia said:
Its only written 512kbps Home Combo 999 no where its writeen (1Mbps till 75GB then 512kbps) + 5000 Mins Airtel to Airtel (Mobile + Land line) + Airtel Landline to any Landline (Local) FREE !!!

Seriously, What a Stooge... Like it would benefit me monetarily or otherwise in any way possible to lie about this plan... This is not the first time I mentioned this plan on the internet...

Calculate the limit, check the dates & file your rebuttal.... To make it more interesting for you I was getting uncapped speed on this plan (1Mbps 24x7) up till last August.... Now FUP is more strictly implemented though.
Don't sweat on it since you won't be getting this plan anytime soon.. AIRTEL does not offer it anymore... :tongue::tongue:

By the way I hardly use land-line for 5000 Mins of calling but two of my other friends are on this same plan & they have reached this limit many times... :p

Back